• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I want to buy AnyDVD HD, but "Order not processed!"

guyuantian

I come from China. I want to buy AnyDVD HD, but at step4, it failed!
I have called the bank, the customer service told me that my card has no problems.
What can I do now? Please help!

===============================================================================

Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: OWW-P85. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.

Order not processed!
Payment PTV-US6 for Order OWW-P85 over 678.69 CNY Reference #M104-PO-29207866 has failed: -4: Pending:

===============================================================================

Email:

亲爱的 Yuantian Gu,

Your card issuing bank has refused our charge. Please, call them and tell
them to accept charges from 'FTP*Cpd Accessories' in 中国. Your card
issuer will lift this restriction when you tell them to do so.

Once your card issuer has white-listed us, go to our website and re-order.
If your card processor did not see any trace of our charge, it got stuck
somewhere in Visa's network. In that case, try again; Your order will be
queued for manual processing and we will look into it.

真诚的,
你的RedFox团队。

That's interesting.
Two weeks ago I had also problems buying a license with my Visa prepaid credit card, "error 66" that I should call my bank. I avoided doing so and RedFox cancelled those order attempts for precaution.

Now a week ago and also the order from yesterday (Friday afternoon) for 2nd license, payment gone through today Saturday evening without issues. Took about 24h on weekend. But Visa or whatever took 6.8 percent tax. Earlier it was only 1.5% tax.

that's a different problem. 66 = bank blocking, and redfox nor the payment provider have any control over what amount of currency conversion fee the card issuing bank applies

No problem. I can't complain at all with the discount etc,
I'm happy I didn't have to call my bank.
Let's hope the Bank or Visa don't get higher than those 6.8% :D
RedFox warned about 4% tax. It just is odd from Visa, they didn't declare any 6.8 fees in the payment in the account turnover. (Just the complete higher transaction value)
Earlier my bank/Visa declared those 1.5% in the payment turnover.
Do you think 6.8% currency conversion fee would be much?

[Edit] Update 10:50 pm UTC+1
I guess perhaps someone between in the Visa network grabbed some money.
In the detailed view in my bank account in the Visa transaction, in the subject text field it lists 185?? Dollars.
In the debit field (in EUR) it says about 160 Euros.

(Circa values - values without the comma digits in behind from the whole value):
160€ ≈ Actual Visa debited
148€ or 174$ ≈ RedFox price for double license including 20% discount and 15% quantity discount

174$ / 148€ = 1.17567..$ / 1€
(1.17567...$ / €) *160€ = 188,10810...$

(188,10810...$ - 174$) / 174$
= 0,0810...
= 0,0810 * 100%
= 8.1...% (circa value)

The order RedFox page it was about 148 Euros/174 Dollars.

(Circa values - values without the comma digits in behind from the whole value):
160€ ≈ Actual Visa debited
148€ ≈ RedFox price for double license including 20% discount and 15% quantity discount
(160€-148€) / 148€
=0.081..
=0.081.. *100%
=8.1...% (circa value)

So I need to correct myself.
The fee/or grabbed money from Visa is even 8.49... % (from the complete 160€ -value =>including those decimal places).

LOL :D
But maybe the currency exchange rate has changed two days later when it appeared in the transaction.

Still something is not really correct, but not a fault from RedFox and its payment provider.

Let's see how much fee Visa will debit from the 2nd purchase from yesterday.

Last edited:
"much" is relevant. 6% of a 100$ is nothin much value wise(thats 6$), 6% of 1000$, that's a different story, it all depends on how big the number of the actual purchase is. But for my taste 6.8% is a bit high yes

20% discount, today is the last day.
I have tried three times, all failed.
I have contacted the support, the manual processing failed as well.
:cry::cry::cry:

Any Chinese friends can help me?

@Ivan:
guyuantian issues should be today is the last day for 20% discount and the manual processing failed
due to the problem about payment system,he mabye hope the RedFox can extend the discount day
I hope i was not misunderstood what guyuantian's replay

Last edited by a moderator:
marlowe, thank you very much!

I will try to pay again on Tuesday. I hope there will be a 20% discount at that time.
^_^

English please, chinese section is at the bottom

If not, you could contact https://www.redfox.bz/support.html
Ask them if they could send you a personal 20% discount coupon to your email address declared in this support form.
They+you have the proof that you tried to buy a license during the discount period.
I did this one time, they sent me a personal 20%-off-coupon and it worked perfectly when I didn't make it in time to charge up my prepaid credit card.

A response from Redfox might take 48h for example.
But anyway the credit card could get cancelled if tried too many failed purchase attempts in a too short period.

@RedFox, I guess the personal coupon still would expire if you use it on a "again" on a further purchase try with it, after you got code 66 or "Order not processed!" etc., wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Failed again...:cry::cry::cry:
I have to give up, expect other ways of payment in the future.

======================================

Step 4/4: Finished!
Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: OAD-WRJ. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.

Order not processed!
Payment PGG-YDD for Order OAD-WRJ over 678.82 CNY Reference #M104-PO-29262962 has failed: 66: Failed

@ guyuantian
S.o. else could buy you a license and you could send him the money via paypal.
But this is not optimal, because both would get each other's paypal address and email, so not entirely anonym.
Perhaps there's still a better solution via pm.

@ guyuantian
S.o. else could buy you a license and you could send him the money via paypal.
But this is not optimal, because both would get each other's paypal address and email, so not entirely anonym.
Perhaps there's still a better solution via pm.

Yeah it's called Western Union. It will cost 5USD extra to send that way to someone then RedFox could send HIS email the key only.

Read msg #3

Yup anonym for the people transferring money to each other. But not anonym to the CIA *grmpf* (Western Union is an American company)

Yup anonym for the people transferring money to each other. But not anonym to the CIA *grmpf* (Western Union is an American company)

CIA isn't looking in the US what Western Union is doing, It's looking at what Kim Jong Un in N. Korea is doing, He isn't receiving any North Korean won from Western Union that's for sure.

Ivan is still working on the problems. Please have a little more patience, some things are not easy to fix.

Back