• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd fails to crack Baby Driver

$miley

AnyDvd fails to break the encryption on Baby Driver. Has anyone else been able to back up the dvd?

$miley,

Just did a "Baby Driver" DVD backup yesterday using version 8.1.9.1, had no issues at all. :dance:

$miley,

Just did a "Baby Driver" DVD backup yesterday using version 8.1.9.1, had no issues at all. :dance:

Most of us have done Baby Driver by now.
It would help to know what software he's using and WTF he's trying to DO with it.
The title of his post however, is "fake news" - LOL! (runs from room)
-W

Baby Driver backed up without issues. Make sure you set the region on your Bluray drive.

Thanks for everyone that responded and I apologize for being a noob. I'm using a hp CDDVDW SU-208GB (ver. HN00) burner set to region 1. Utilizing AnyDVD HD 8.1.9.1, I get this message:2017-10-16_9-19-38.jpg

The log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.1_Info_E_BABY_DRIVER.ziplog
    172.2 KB · Views: 4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
I went into device manager, clicked on dvd/cdrom drives/, right clicked on the hardware and it says region 1. I reset it again to region 1 but I'm still having no success.

Make sure you exit AnyDVD before setting the drive region in the device manager. Right-click on the AnyDVD systray icon, select exit, and then change the region, and then start AnyDVD again.

Unfortunately, he was trying to set the region while AnyDVD was running which as we all know won't work.

It wouldn't hurt to see newly generated log files to confirm whether or not the drive has been properly set. :) At present, I do not believe it has.

If he's read this thread at all - it's likely set correctly by now and his troubles are over.
-W

Back