• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Looks like MakeMKV Beta has a new home

Jeff53404

I think for the past few months, trying to go to the MakeMKV home page gave you a Russian message. Here's the translation from Google translate:

Attention! The site has been moved to a new server.
If you are the owner of the site and you are not worthy of our dns, change the IP to dns to 95.213.137.146, If you have any questions, contact the hosting support!

The new home page has a definite change in appearance as well as some new flags. While I like their product, I'm still anxiously waiting for an updated CloneDVDMobile (I know, not to be tackled until CloneBD is finished).

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 34
Apparently there was a server move but on my end the website is back up with the downloads working and forums accessible. From my end it looks identical to what it used to and not like your screen capture.

His screen shot is the Japanese version of the purchase page.

Indeed. It is the Japanese purchase page and I don't necessarily remember being able to switch between English and Japanese but I'm failing to see how it appears differently in other ways. It looks like I remember it looking for... quite some time.

Last edited:
Back