• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Strar Trek T.O.S

Darren Jarvis

Hi, just updated my redfox anydvd etc, wanted to have a go at ripping
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/star-...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CK-lgKWo1dYCFagi0wodVYgL4A

I know that theres online database etc for redfox etc that has correct playlists, & screenpass.
But doesnt actually say when at `Rip video Disk to Hdd` weather or not the specific disc is cover or not?

are the ok?,
will it filter and pick the correct mpls ?

or am i best just doing a backup of each disc regardless, and post em up here anyhow??

thanks.

The discs don't use screenpass so no playlists will be shown in AnyDVD.

The discs should decrypt fine In AnyDVD

First things first.

Blu-rays are best ripped to (protected) ISO, not folder

Next, the AnyDVD status window will say exactly when the OPD is used and when it isn't. In general any title up to a year old can require it

Next, no your not supposed to post for every disc title you successfully rip. As the forum section name suggests (Blu-ray issues), topics are in general only created if you're having issues (problems) with a title

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Hi, just updated my redfox anydvd etc, wanted to have a go at ripping
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/star-...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CK-lgKWo1dYCFagi0wodVYgL4A

I know that theres online database etc for redfox etc that has correct playlists, & screenpass.
But doesnt actually say when at `Rip video Disk to Hdd` weather or not the specific disc is cover or not?

are the ok?,
will it filter and pick the correct mpls ?

or am i best just doing a backup of each disc regardless, and post em up here anyhow??

thanks.
Use CloneBD. It will show you everything.

Back