• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 8.1.9.0 and Transformers Last Knight

wuijin

DVD is Transformers: The Last Knight from the USA (Region 1). Have installed (and just purchased an expensive license key for) AnyDVD 8.1.9.0. Am using Clone DVD 2.9.3 on Windows 7 to copy just the main title (Click on "Clone Title"). I get an error message (see the attached screenshot) that tells there is a sector read error. The disc is brand-new and has no scratches or blemishes. I am not sure why I can't copy this disc. I am also attaching a log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.0_Info_D_TRANSFORMERS_ THE LAST KNIGHT.ziplog
    119.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    44.3 KB · Views: 19
Considering this is a pretty big blockbuster and new release, and the logfile looks clear, there's a decent chance it's a new protection. @James will have to take a look

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

So, just to cover all my bases, I wiped the disc surface with a soft lens wipe and tried again, and it worked. So there may have been something that I just couldn't see on the surface. I checked pretty thoroughly, I thought. Makes me wonder now if I didn't need to purchase the license for the latest version in order for it to work. :|

DVD is Transformers: The Last Knight from the USA (Region 1). Have installed (and just purchased an expensive license key for) AnyDVD 8.1.9.0. Am using Clone DVD 2.9.3 on Windows 7 to copy just the main title (Click on "Clone Title"). I get an error message (see the attached screenshot) that tells there is a sector read error. The disc is brand-new and has no scratches or blemishes. I am not sure why I can't copy this disc. I am also attaching a log file.
Looks like a defective / dirty disc and / or drive to me.

EDIT: You can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled", but I doubt this will help.

Makes me wonder now if I didn't need to purchase the license for the latest version in order for it to work. :|
You wouldn't have had to if you had a 21 day trial that didn't run out yet.

Back