• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

to save room on hdds...

edo

can I simply go into the folder that anydvd hd creates and delete all of the files except for the largest one that contains the movie without any diletarious effect on the movie quality?

I've tried it on one or two movies that I don't care if they are screwed up or not and they seem to play ok only without all of the trailers which I hate anyway.

Powerdvd does warn me to turn off CLev (whatever) during playback however. I have to choose play back media files instead of play from HDD.

I noticed that it trimmed one folder down from 21 gigs to a little over 9 gigs. If this is ok it will save me a ton of space on my hdds.

thanks

edo

Very interested in how to save some room on hdd when ripping movies also!

I am in the process of trying to learn how to convert my ripped HD DVD's into the h264 format, but it has been a struggle learning how to do this.

The Doom9 forum is the best place for this info, but it is pretty technical and hard to cipher. And THIS is coming from someone that knows his way around computers WELL.

I have gotten as far as demux'n which separates all the audio and merges the .evo files, but I am now at a stand still, as this is where it really starts to get hairy.

If anyone has any good guides or programs for this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am in the process of trying to learn how to convert my ripped HD DVD's into the h264 format, but it has been a struggle learning how to do this.

The Doom9 forum is the best place for this info, but it is pretty technical and hard to cipher. And THIS is coming from someone that knows his way around computers WELL.

I have gotten as far as demux'n which separates all the audio and merges the .evo files, but I am now at a stand still, as this is where it really starts to get hairy.

If anyone has any good guides or programs for this, it would be greatly appreciated.
There is no program that can take HD-DVD files and convert them to H.264?

Back