• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cyberlink 7.3

psgolfer

I'm hoping that someone might be able to help here. There has been some great hardware and software advice in the past.

I was running Cyberlink 6.6 BD edition with my blu ray drive and all was great. I have since added a Toshiba HD DVD drive to my HTPC. Everything is working fine with Standard DVD's.

The problem now is that I am getting an error on my blu ray movies and only audio and no video on my HD DVD movies and I cannot access my backup movies on my network. All of which worked fine with version 6.6.

Does anyone have any thought on what the problem might be?

Thanks in Advance

I think that I might of found the problem, if anyone can confirm this please let me know:

Apparently for Version 6.6 my ATI Radeon 1600 card is ok. Although for version 7.3 I need a minimum 2XXX series.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Sounds about right,

See if you can find a copy of 7.1 floating around. It works better than 6.5 anyway.

See if you can find a copy of 7.1 floating around. It works better than 6.5 anyway.

Does 7.1 support HD DVD? I'm ok with blu ray and 6.6 but I would like to play HD DVD seeing as I just bought the internal drive.

I have an ATI Radeon X1600
AMD X2 4600
2 GB Ram

Last edited:
Apparently for Version 6.6 my ATI Radeon 1600 card is ok. Although for version 7.3 I need a minimum 2XXX series.

7.3 works perfectly with my ATi x1600 & HD-DVD

Last edited:
7.3 works with my ATI X1600Pro Video Card just fine.:agree:

Well mine is not the X1600Pro, it's just an X1600. Could that maybe make a difference?

Are you running both Blu Ray and HD DVD? Please could you elaborate on settings. Not sure if I may be doing something wrong here.

As I said before everything was working great with 6.6 and then I upgraded and now nothing works.

Well mine is not the X1600Pro, it's just an X1600. Could that maybe make a difference?

Are you running both Blu Ray and HD DVD? Please could you elaborate on settings. Not sure if I may be doing something wrong here.

As I said before everything was working great with 6.6 and then I upgraded and now nothing works.
Is the X1600 a 256mbs card? Yes I am running BLU-Ray and HD with no problem with 7.3. You have to go into Cyberlinks setting and set it for HD or Blu_ray.

Is the X1600 a 256mbs card? Yes I am running BLU-Ray and HD with no problem with 7.3. You have to go into Cyberlinks setting and set it for HD or Blu_ray.

Yes my card is 256mb. Is yours 512mb?

Yes my card is 256mb. Is yours 512mb?
I closed your other thread, crossposting is frowned upon on this board. To answer your question, no my card is also 256. Use the Cyberlink Advisor to find out compatibility.:agree:

I closed your other thread, crossposting is frowned upon on this board. To answer your question, no my card is also 256. Use the Cyberlink Advisor to find out compatibility.:agree:

As I indicated in the PM which I sent you, I was unaware whether to start a new thread and post it in the Hardware forum or as it turns out, this thread continued on with trying to help with my current challenge.

I will try the updated Cyberlink Advisor and see if that provides any further information to my problem.

Again, my intention was not to cross post, but to attempt to figure out the problem that I am currently facing.

Cheers

Back