• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cloneBD

amazing

is it important to have the box clicked on the clonebd (always read via file system)

No, if it was important to have it active, it would be enabled by default. The same reason AnyDVD doesn't have the cinavia removal active by default. You don't enable it unless asked, it you know damn sure what you're doing. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

is it important to have the box clicked on the clonebd (always read via file system)

When it's not checked, CloneBD reads directly from the device and handles the UDF file structure by itself.
When it is checked, CloneBD reads through the Windows file system (will not work with Windows XP, as XP does not have built-in UDF 2.5 support).

It should not make any difference, the option is meant for troubleshooting.

Well lads i think you all need to get out more i copy to have all my films and yv on hard drive end of

Back