• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem ripping Mercury Rising

dfordham

Been using AnyDVD successfully for several months. Currently using version 6.1.7.0 and cannot rip the movie Mercury Rising.

I use the XBox 360 add-on drive connected to my computer. I have always had trouble ripping combo discs and this problem appears the same: The player acts as if there is no disc inside. AnyDVD popup never appears to say it is scanning. The disc works in my stand alone player (Toshiba XA2).

Anyone else have a problem with this movie?

Been using AnyDVD successfully for several months. Currently using version 6.1.7.0 and cannot rip the movie Mercury Rising.

I use the XBox 360 add-on drive connected to my computer. I have always had trouble ripping combo discs and this problem appears the same: The player acts as if there is no disc inside. AnyDVD popup never appears to say it is scanning. The disc works in my stand alone player (Toshiba XA2).

Anyone else have a problem with this movie?
Is this a combo disc?

Back