• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Captain underpants and 8.1.8.3 beta

kzajac

Well anydvd in conjunction with clonebd 1.1.6.0 or 1.1.7.0 is back to what was happening previously. The disc is ripping at 75,000 + kb/sec, and of course the result is a bad iso. This is the same problem that was occuring with a beta version about 3 weeks ago, and anydvd finally came out with a fix. If you use 8.1.8.0, it works fine.

Well anydvd in conjunction with clonebd 1.1.6.0 or 1.1.7.0 is back to what was happening previously. The disc is ripping at 75,000 + kb/sec, and of course the result is a bad iso.
Is that so...
This is the same problem that was occuring with a beta version about 3 weeks ago, and anydvd finally came out with a fix.
I can't remember adding such a "fix". Enlight me.
If you use 8.1.8.0, it works fine.
Doubtful.

This was the post where that problem was discussed

CloneBD1.1.60 problem with Anydvd 8.1.7.10 solved with Anydvd 8.1.7.12
Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by heerschop, Aug 14, 2017.
I don't see any relation to your problem. Not even close:
When I try to open a Bluray movie with CloneBD and Anydvd (8.1.7.9 and 8.1.7.10) an error message comes up.
Error message "Unable to open selected medium: Could not generate hash".
With anydvd 8.1.7.8 reinstalled no error message and Clonebd opened the bluray without a problem.
That said, I am not aware of a problem you describe, and if it is / was there, it certainly hasn't been fixed.
So, let's do the whole troubleshooting thing, including posting logfile(s), etc.

Back