• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

big little lies

Please don't hijack someone else's topic for a completely different problem with a completely different movie on a different disc type. Post split.

Please provide an AnyDVD logfile

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Big Little Lies, side 1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.3_Info_G_BIG_LITTLE_LIES.ziplog
    148.9 KB · Views: 5
Big Little Lies, side 2

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.3_Info_G_BIG_LITTLE_LIES.ziplog
    129.8 KB · Views: 0
@RonaldS I'm guessing dirty and/or defective disc and/or drive
@johnniek74 set your drive hardware region and try again. EXIT ANYDVD COMPLETELY BEFORE you attempt to do so.

@RonaldS I'm guessing dirty and/or defective disc and/or drive
@johnniek74 set your drive hardware region and try again. EXIT ANYDVD COMPLETELY BEFORE you attempt to do so.

I don't think so as I'm having the same problem. This is a 2 sided, multiple episode disk, and BOTH sides begin to error at the 50% mark

Then you need to do the same as the other 2. No logfile: we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I did send the log files, one for side 1 and one for side 2. Big Little Lies is a 2 sided disc

Then you need to do the same as the other 2. No logfile: we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I don't use the same methods as most of you, so sending the log files for me isn't useful. I'm sure there will be someone to
send them that will result in a change to anydvd, but my only reason for posting was to let you know it's NOT a dirty
disk, or the result of a bad drive - I have taken the time to make sure of that.

You don't know that if someone else will happen to have the EXACT SAME stuff version as you do. No logfile, no help it's up to you. As to your methods, that's irrelevant.

I don't use the same methods as most of you, so sending the log files for me isn't useful. I'm sure there will be someone to
send them that will result in a change to anydvd, but my only reason for posting was to let you know it's NOT a dirty
disk, or the result of a bad drive - I have taken the time to make sure of that.
Oooh, mystery guy! Why don't you share your wisdom?

If the disk / drive is dirty, they're all dirty or defective in the same place and way. I've tried two different disks with exactly the same results as previously posted. Possibly a manufacturing defect or a copy protection scheme. They won't make an ISO or rip to Hard Drive, either...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.0_Info_E_BIG_LITTLE_LIES.ziplog
    149.5 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2017-9-22_17-13-10.png
    upload_2017-9-22_17-13-10.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
  • upload_2017-9-22_17-13-59.png
    upload_2017-9-22_17-13-59.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 7
If the disk / drive is dirty, they're all dirty or defective in the same place and way. I've tried two different disks with exactly the same results as previously posted. Possibly a manufacturing defect or a copy protection scheme. They won't make an ISO or rip to Hard Drive, either...
If James has looked at the logs and says they are dirty/defective discs then I would go with that. He is the AnyDVD developer so he can always spot the difference between copy protection and faulty discs.

The 8.1.8.4 beta doesn't help. I'm able to individually back up Episodes 2, 3 and 4 on side 1. Side 2 backed up normally for me. The problem (or defect) seems to be in Episode 1 (between file vts_01_1.vob 2065000 and vts_01_1.vob 2078000). Possibly a production error across the board when making the distribution copies.

Sorry, my bad. The problem actually lies in Episode 2. Episodes 1, 3 and 4 will back up. Not sure if there's anything that can be done from a CloneDVD standpoint (or AnyDVD, for that matter). Any way to ignore the read error over that 3000 bit range?

Back