• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft software question

wombraider44

I have been having problems with my burner. I have posted several times and I think we have it narrowed down to my burner. Before buying a new one, is it possible to load my software onto my laptop if I have my license keys? Or, if I were to buy a new desktop due my aging one.....how could I transfer the slysoft software?

Just curious

Thanks a million

I have been having problems with my burner. I have posted several times and I think we have it narrowed down to my burner. Before buying a new one, is it possible to load my software onto my laptop if I have my license keys? Or, if I were to buy a new desktop due my aging one.....how could I transfer the slysoft software?

Just curious

Thanks a million
Only thing you need to worry about is having your license key. You can download the programs from the Slysoft website. Make sure you have your license key backed up.

Only thing you need to worry about is having your license key. You can download the programs from the Slysoft website. Make sure you have your license key backed up.

So, if I have my license keys saved in my email.....would I simply load the software onto my laptop and then open my email to open license keys?

So, if I have my license keys saved in my email.....would I simply load the software onto my laptop and then open my email to open license keys?
Sure, but I would have a copy on a flash drive or CD. An e-mail is not the best way to have your key stored.

Sure, but I would have a copy on a flash drive or CD. An e-mail is not the best way to have your key stored.

ONe last question........How do you like your Pioneer burner? I would have to cross flash it to +r, but I am considering buying one. Wont hold you to it, but just wanted your opinion.

Also, would it be simply easier to just buy -r discs? rather than go through crossflashing?

Much appreciated

ONe last question........How do you like your Pioneer burner? I would have to cross flash it to +r, but I am considering buying one. Wont hold you to it, but just wanted your opinion.

Also, would it be simply easier to just buy -r discs? rather than go through crossflashing?

Much appreciated
I like the burner. It is much simpler to use -R discs but people like to use +R so you can booktype it to DVD-ROM so it is more compatible with standalone players. Without booktyping, -R is better than +R. So don't worry too much about crossflashing it.

I like the burner. It is much simpler to use -R discs but people like to use +R so you can booktype it to DVD-ROM so it is more compatible with standalone players. Without booktyping, -R is better than +R. So don't worry too much about crossflashing it.

Thanks for your time. I really appreciate it.

Back