• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playlist Help, De Palma USA

reddy

Hope I am doing this right, this is my first post.
Backup to image was successful, but a billion playlists suggest screenpass.
I searched the forum for "De Palma" and did not find anything related to multiple playlists and "Info" screen doesn't have a "good" playlist shown so I assume it needs to be added.
Log attached.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Your first post was fine, however If you backed up to image and you removed protection, you've got a useless iso. This because the OPD (online database) will need to be updated for anydvd to properly handled the screenpass protection. If you ripped with "Keep Protection" enabled, then all you'll need to do is mount that image after the OPD has been updated.

@Pete your screenpass magic has been requested.

OK. Thanks a bunch for the information about "keep protection." I did make the image with it disabled, so will re-do after OPD is updated.

Also, thanks for the amazingly quick response. :)

Back