• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Title Order Not Respected

lise

CloneDVD2, latest version.

From the help file within the program:
"Sorting order: By default, the titles are ordered by playback time. You can change the sorting criteria to title number or chapter count. Simply click on the corresponding column description"

That doesn't work. If I click on the Title column to get the order I want, that order is not respected, and the titles appear in the default order on the ISO or dvd or whatever output I choose.

Edit: I knew I had read about some other step, but couldn't find it anywhere until just now. This additional info only appears by right-clicking just left of the title's playtime (or on the existing green arrow). It says there that the title with the green arrow is the one that plays first upon disc insertion. So changing the order isn't enough; you must force the green arrow to be next to the title you want first. To do that, you must click just left of the Playtime on the title you want first.

Perhaps these instructions could be included in the documentation, for without them, the 'sort order' information is not complete.

Last edited:
by default,clonedvd2 shows (or should show) the main movie at the top of the column.
clicking on the column to arrange the order doesn't alter the order when it comes to making/burning a dvd.
i think it is a handy feature for arranging the titles in size order so that you can quickly uncheck boxes for titles you dont need to back up (ie it'll arrange all titles with 0.00 value together).

clicking on the column to arrange the order doesn't alter the order when it comes to making/burning a dvd.

Oh, that's not good. I've been backup up a tv series, and while in this case I can select only two episodes without menus and determine which plays first, I sometimes can put 3 episodes on the dvd. So what you are saying is that when three episodes are involved, the only thing I can do is select which to play first, but the other two cannot be placed in order?

what i'm saying is when you click on the play time column,they are then arranged into the following order-the shortest playing time at the top and the longest playing time at the bottom (if you click it again it goes back to the original display).
if you double click any play time title,it places a green arrow beside it-this is probably the title that will play first now when you back up a dvd.

Oh, that's not good. I've been backup up a tv series, and while in this case I can select only two episodes without menus and determine which plays first, I sometimes can put 3 episodes on the dvd. So what you are saying is that when three episodes are involved, the only thing I can do is select which to play first, but the other two cannot be placed in order?
Yes, the other titles are played in ascending order of their title number. In case of TV-Shows this is usually exactly what you want.
But I suggest to keep the menus, when making copies of TV Shows. This is where CloneDVD really shines.

Back