• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

john wick 2

amazing

i have an interesting dilemna the dvd of john wick 2 works from the beginning but the chapter selection starts on like chapter 5 and if i use the skip on my remote the screen still goes black and the menu on the remote stops and the dvd wont play again until u eject and starts over but the anydvd does its job ne help with this please @James @Pete and i also waited for a couple of anydvd updates to try and fix the prob

Attachments

• 20170905_093640.jpg
    20170905_093640.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 17
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.14_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    392.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
James will have to look at this. Likely structural protection in the menu system getting handled wrongly.
Does that disk work correctly with AnyDVD disabled?

ill check
i tried vlc dvd wouldn't work

Last edited:
If the DVD won't work with AnyDVD disabled - then AnyDVD can't fix it either.
Try it in a licensed player like PowerDVD to be sure.
-W

Sadly no but thank you I sent a log file to but give it time if they can I know they will :)

Sadly no but thank you I sent a log file to but give it time if they can I know they will :)
Don't want to burst your hopes, but I suggest to use CloneDVD and create a movie only copy.

thankx @James thankx for your time (y):confused::p

ya have ne idea why that happened with john wick 2?

Lionsgate has been loading up their DVD's with so many false menus and bogus title sets that they barely meet the DVD standard (if at all).
Then they compound the problem by releasing many different protection variants for the same title in the same region.
James usually does a complete fix for the most common ones when it's a brand new release.
It's an "old" release now... and if it was a common protection variant it would already have been handled during the release phase.
-W

@James I did what you recommend and the movie only John wick 2 worked like a charm tyvm :love::love::love:

Interesting....wondering if we should use the "movie only" approach on all Lionsgate DVDs...might save @James lots of heartache!

I do movie only as an SOP - saves drive space.
I watch the bonus crap once (if that) from the original DVD.
No need to see it twice.
-W

Back