• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I Felt A <Shift> in My Circuits...

stickyfroggy

LOL, is this new? Did a search in the form but didn't see anyone mention it. Too cool! (y)

Is what new? Nobody knows what you're talking about. What is it? Problems? With what? What are you doing? What's (not) happening? You need to provide a LOT more info.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

The title says it... (easter....)

Sorry was vague on purpose, didn't want to spoil the fun for the devs if it was new.

EDIT: Just saw the other Easter egg post. Thanks for the fun, made my day! It's taking Kim Jong-un forever with option 4.

Ah the Easter egg. Old news :p

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just found it accidentally! Didn't even know there was an easter egg. That was an awesome surprise! Thanks to the devs. It made my day :).

Back