• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD UHD (4K-HDR)

Anyone wants too know the steps inbox me & will tell u guys the steps to capture HDR 4K/1080p
Needs & equipment needed in detail.
I will not post publicly..

No, not even via PM. Unless they u can verify they'll have ownership of the titles or what the use is for (which you can't), the chance is too high for piracy. You will have to find alternate means to communicate.

No, not even via PM. Unless they u can verify they'll have ownership of the titles or what the use is for (which you can't), the chance is too high for piracy. You will have to find alternate means to communicate.
Got u,
Not like their is 4k rentals lol.
But u rule.

True, but that's not the point. U don't know what they'll use the info for u provide. The fact that 4k rentals exist is irrelevant.

Uhd is huge amounts of gigs. Hdr 1080p is an option for my store bought disks but the hardware requirments are very expensive. And the time it takes to capture, encode and mux ...... There will always be pirates... I do howver love watching 4k netflix on my uhd player...... movies are great but netflix on k800 samsung. Nice .......

Uhd is huge amounts of gigs. Hdr 1080p is an option for my store bought disks but the hardware requirments are very expensive. And the time it takes to capture, encode and mux ...... There will always be pirates... I do howver love watching 4k netflix on my uhd player...... movies are great but netflix on k800 samsung. Nice .......
To add if u have a PC that meets capture requirements/processing power it will also meet the requirements for UHD disc playback as well
So most folks will have to upgrade and it's time we are in the future most folks want to produce the sam 4K results with old tec possible but not to
Produce excellent results on playback & capture.

1tereabyte every 2 hrs is crazy. Pro rea or dxhd 110gif per hr at 1080p raw is more reasonable

Got idea max. Open youtube channel and name video how to capture 4k uhd hdr family movies to a pc lol

.im sure if I did this video it would go viral and my 3mil view site would be shut down. Along time ago I posted how to do blurays with 7.1 but took video down. Like chevy said they may take the info snd use it for piracy..... I dont need fbi knocking on my door over 20 dollar movies..... My advice to all is to just buy them and do what is right. Getting to old for this stuff.

Capturing time is the same length of the movie being watch or captured.

Capturing time is the same length of the movie being watch or captured.
Preocessig time 3 to 5hours
Average 2hour movie capture size 950gigraw.wow!!
1hour& half 750gig movie.
Kong UHD is next.

Last edited:
Be weary max of excepting pm of users asking how u did it. They may be hollywood people masking as some user to get the info and make an example out of you. I know your doing this just to stream to other rooms in your home but Hollywood does not care. Be careful:whistle:

Remember hdfury was a taken to court over bypassing hdcp 2.2 but won because the splitter only downgraded to 1.4. It is still active. I hate hdcp2.2 even with all my equip ment 2.2 I still have a black screen sometimes and have to select HDMI port to refresh to show. It's a pain in the ass hdcp 2.2

Last edited:
I don't have that hdcp 2.2 problem at least not on my z270 pro motherboard,
I will be careful, not many folks can do it or will be interested anyways most folks want the easy way out the tough work is already done anyways.

Well in this instance we are talking about 1080p
Downgraded from 4K with the same results as 4K when played back coupled with HDR..
(Quality looks the same as 4K but they can't say he's copying 4K can they??? Lol & to add I haven't made not 1 Pennie from this but I sure did spend quite a bit so who benefits from this???
This is kind off new so it's not really copying to produce the same...
Be weary max of excepting pm of users asking how u did it. They may be hollywood people masking as some user to get the info and make an example out of you. I know your doing this just to stream to other rooms in your home but Hollywood does not care. Be careful:whistle:

Remember hdfury was a taken to court over bypassing hdcp 2.2 but won because the splitter only downgraded to 1.4. It is still active. I hate hdcp2.2 even with all my equip ment 2.2 I still have a black screen sometimes and have to select HDMI port to refresh to show. It's a pain in the ass hdcp 2.2

Last edited:
Bought it sucked now I own UHD movie. Should have rented this one

hi, anyone know of some way to take
HDR hevc 3940x1920p, 23.976 10-bit YUV 4:2:0 video ... and re-encode it (NOT downconvert) to
SDR h.264 1920x1080p 23.976 8-bit video
all my converters DO NOT ... do the color conversion right and i lose the HDR ... and the reds are orange for example.
source specs listed in thumbnail.

please help.
tony

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 13
Are u trying to keep the hdr in 8bit?
But at 1080p?
Source on left, one conversion done on right. (others roughly the same)
the colors are completely washed out. reds are orange for example.
trying to get it to look appropriate.
is there a way to hdr 10-bit to sdr 8-bit video and loose some quality but shrink bits to store on BD-R.

thanks tony

Attachments

• Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 13
I think the guy wants to convert to rec709 8bit like bluray from a 4k hdr. I'm sure there is a way like the way madvr uses its nits value when watching hdr stuff in non hdr mode. If he wants 1080p 8bit he might as well just use redfox and rip the bluray. As for me I convert all my 4k rips to 1080p 10bit hdr and get awesome results. But its all the way you look at it.

Back