• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playlist Help, All Eyez on Me USA

BigAudio

Any help is much appreciated

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.1_Info_D_ALL EYEZ ON ME.ziplog
    616.4 KB · Views: 9
Fixed, thank you.

@ Pete..

Not trying to be a wise guy.. Just asking so I understand..

You say "Fixed".. Does that mean that AnyDVD HD 8.1.7.1 (per the OP version reported) will work via an update to the online database, or is a download of the latest beta (8.1.7.12) necessary?

Fixed: OPD unless stated otherwise, as always. If full menu playback isn't possible, it will be stated if a (new or existing) beta is required.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Fixed: OPD unless stated otherwise, as always. If full menu playback isn't possible, it will be stated if a (new or existing) beta is required.

Thanks Pete.. Umm.. I mean Ch3vr0n :p

More playlist help needed on this one. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.0_Info_F_ALL EYEZ ON ME.ziplog
    577.7 KB · Views: 7
Then you need to provide an AnyDVD logfile

I'm just saying for ME ONLY 259 was my playlist. It does not mean it's for everyone.

djecko510's "not working" post is about the DVD. That post was missed when his other posts in this thread were moved.

Since Pete said playlist help had been added I believe the Blu-ray is working for everyone. I haven't seen any other reports but I may have missed them.

Back