• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

full bluray movies ( DISC.INF)

mrkhalid57

HELLO,

i have problem with some bluray movies
some bluray movies have not have disc.inf ( i need that file for play it on bluray player or PS4... )
how can i make it or how can i find it
this movie has the file

GUARDIANS_VOL_2

lm1AEJi.png

and this movie has not have file

http://i.imgur.com/QrmtN4N.png

sorry my english is bad

Last edited by a moderator:
The PS4 or any other player for that matter don't care 1 bit about the disc.inf file. They only need/read the BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders. Only unlicensed players such as KODI or tools like BD-Rebuilder make use of it. That file gets created on-the-fly by AnyDVD, and when ripping will be created permanently during the rip. You cannot create it yourself. Only AnyDVD can.

The PS4 or any other player for that matter don't care 1 bit about the disc.inf file. They only need/read the BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders. Only unlicensed players such as KODI or tools like BD-Rebuilder make use of it. That file gets created on-the-fly by AnyDVD, and when ripping will be created permanently during the rip. You cannot create it yourself. Only AnyDVD can.

i have these two movies .The first movie has disc.inf file that movie can play it on Ps4 and any other player
the other movie has just the two files BDMV and CERTIFICATE i cant play it on Ps4

GUARDIANS_VOL_2

http://i.imgur.com/lm1AEJi.png

and this movie has not have file

http://i.imgur.com/QrmtN4N.png

Define 'won't play' . What's (not) happening? What brand of blacks are you using. That said the fact remains that your PS4 doesn't give a damn about the disc.inf file.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Define 'won't play' . What's (not) happening? What brand of blacks are you using. That said the fact remains that your PS4 doesn't give a damn about the disc.inf file.

I use Verbatim BD-R DL 50GB 6X with Branded Surface - 3pk Jewel Case Box 97237 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003S51GUC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_SwU8B7PPIUm9D

And for 25GB
Taiyo Yuden/JVC J-BDR-25ZZ-50SB6L 6x 25GB BD-R LTH Single Layer Blu-ray Shiny Silver Recordable Media 50-Disc Spindle

That non playing disc, it's not burned to one of those LTH discs is it? Again, define 'won't play'.

Didn't think anyone still bought the crappy LTH discs

I'm 99% sure it's going to be burned to one of those LTH disc's, and that's going to be the reason the PS4 isn't playing it. Old crappy obsolete tech that never really was supported or took off.

That non playing disc, it's not burned to one of those LTH discs is it? Again, define 'won't play'.

I have movies in these discs and its work perfect
all the movies have the disc.inf work good

Apparently not, if the ps4 won't play your LTH ones. Again, the disc.inf is IRRELEVANT all that does is store some basic disc info. There's no chance a Major movie studio like Sony (and creator of the PS4) would implement DEPENDENCY on a file created by a movie DECRYPTION tool. The problem is your LTH discs. That technology was obsolete months after it was created. No more than a handful of PC drives ever added support for burning them and the ones that did were quickly phased out. The technology is inferior to standard discs, obsolete and not supported by ANY current drive manufacturers and players.

It's up to you. Burn that "non-playing" disc on a NORMAL (non-LTH) verbatim blank, REMOVE the disc.inf file and it'll play just fine.

Although I agree that LTH discs are crappy, they are still supported by most current Blu-ray writers and have been for years

supported? NEITHER of both my BD-R's support them. LG hasn't for years and they were one of the first to add support.

the LG BH16NS40 supports writing to LTH discs, as do all their current range, and all the latest Pioneer writers do as well including the latest UHD drive

Just been looking at the LG WH16NS60 and that supports writing to 8x LTH

Last edited:
Ah well maybe I'm mistaking then. I just know better than to actually use that crap though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I agree, the discs are crap. Even those that write OK seem to decay really quickly

so u mean guys if i burn the movie on this Verbatim BD-R DL 50GB disc it will work >>??

I'm 99% sure it's going to be burned to one of those LTH disc's, and that's going to be the reason the PS4 isn't playing it. Old crappy obsolete tech that never really was supported or took off.

i have some movies in these discs and its work

i burnt the other movie and when i play it on Ps4 its says erorr (CE-35486-6):banghead:
So I think I lost the blank disc

THIS MOVIE :cry::cry::cry::cry:

ERORR.png

Last edited:
See, I told you. The inf file is irrelevant. The PS4 doesn't support your lth crappy blanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back