• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't play Blu Ray on LGBP570 player any more!

I agree with Ch3vr0n, Verbatim is the way to go.

This is what I've been using for many, many years, not one (1) coaster so far.
And, most importantly, the first ones I ever burnt still plays flawlessly.
What is very easy forgotten when chosing brand, is, will they still play after a decade or more?
I have some other, cheaper brands, and unfortunally quite a few of these won't play at all, and that hurts...
Always kept burning speed low and never overburnt.
Always used high quality burners, still use an old Pioneer BDR-206 for BDs and an old Optiarc AD-7240 for CDs and DVDs.

Interesting read:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2984...edia-and-methods-for-archiving-your-data.html

Verbatim BD media codes

BD-R-SL --> Verbat-IMe-000
BD-RE-SL --> Verbat-IM0-000
BD-R-DL --> Verbat-IMf-000
BD-RE-DL --> Verbat-MEI-T01

Verbatim DVD media codes

DVD+R-SL --> MCC-004-000
DVD+RW-SL --> MKM-A02
DVD+R-DL --> MKM-003-000

DVD+RW DL uses MKM-A02-000 as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I respectfully disagree, I feel the problem is the LG 570.
I had THREE different 570s, all failed to read original discs correctly (skip, stutter, no disc errors) just after the 90 day Warranty expired. Fortunately the retailer allowed a grace period. At that point I opted for a Samsung.
I think youre right about the LG player. What model Samsung did you end up with?

I think youre right about the LG player. What model Samsung did you end up with?

At that time it was the C6500 and I had years of use out of it. I still have it but my primary playback is an Oppo 103D.

Ch3vron
I got a Verbatim disc recorded and it failed just like the Ridata discs. The failure occurs while the LG player is inspecting the disc to determine if it is a Blu-Ray or DVD disc. Is it possible that AnyDVD HD changed the what it writes on the disc such that the player detects the change and fails to detect a Blu-Ray disc? I mentioned previously that all discs play under Powerdvd 16. What do you think?

No, AnyDVD has zero impact on any burning

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Sorry for my confusing comment. I process the data to be written with CloneBD and then use ImgBurn to write the disc. Is it possible that the contents of what gets written could have been changed by CloneBD. Maybe I am posting this question in the wrong forum?

Back