• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD UHD (4K-HDR)

The fact that there are only 5 (or 6?) and they are not the most sought after discs, proves IMO that AACS 2.0 isn't "cracked", and whatever method is being used doesn't work on every disc, nothing to do with the group having limited access to a UHD BD library.
Not sure about not being the most sought after. From what I can see there's a few there that are high profile out of the list of 6
La LA Land
Passengers
The Huntsman: Winters War
Inferno
Patriots day
The Smurfs 2

Not sure about not being the most sought after. From what I can see there's a few there that are high profile out of the list of 6

Maybe, but I still think if you asked someone to list their top 5 most wanted or favourite available UHD discs, maybe one of those make it.
IMO there are more popular and better discs available, if they could be decypted they would be out there first, especially seeing as these groups usually like the attention that comes with it.

it's only matter of time before other pirate groups figure out how those rips were done.
Then, soon we'll see a lot more pirated disc.

Maybe, but I still think if you asked someone to list their top 5 most wanted or favourite available UHD discs, maybe one of those make it.
IMO there are more popular and better discs available, if they could be decypted they would be out there first, especially seeing as these groups usually like the attention that comes with it.
But the thing is, with a lot of the other discs out there they don't have the 4K detail so they aren't as good to look at as some on that list

I cracked the UHD! Dropped out of my hand and shaddered the disk.......lol

But the thing is, with a lot of the other discs out there they don't have the 4K detail so they aren't as good to look at as some on that list

As I said IMO there are more popular and better (video quality wise) than some of those (and lot's worse too, yes)
Other than Passengers, I don't think any would be in the top 10 on peoples best looking UHD discs.

One theory that I believe I have brought up multiple times, but haven't had any response about was the idea that the release groups may be using some sort of processor emulation. As far as I am aware (and it's supported by this), it is possible to emulate SGX on QEMU. If SGX can be accurately emulated, is it technically possible for the release teams to grab whatever information that they need out of it?

UHD what I seen because I have it some regular Blu-ray movie discs are better then the UHD, Since BR can be up-scaled close to 4k if you have the hardware I don't see the WOW factor.

UHD what I seen because I have it some regular Blu-ray movie discs are better then the UHD, Since BR can be up-scaled close to 4k if you have the hardware I don't see the WOW factor.
Yep I agree its only advantage is up close and you get abit more color. But the cost is huge to replace all your equipment for hdr. You get to see exposure in lights and stuff......

My Oppo 205 will upscale BR great but for BR I'm using the Oppo 95 a lot more. Even though 1080p max. The difference isn't no WOW factor and i'm at least 20ft from a 60" TV. If I were 12 inches away yeah I'll see a difference. I'll see the colors a bit but I can change the colors to 10% more on a regular BR disc with a setting in BD Rebuilder before burning also

Just thought I'd add...... I'm going to try dxhd 10bit 422 from 4k thru HD linker to pass HDR to 1080p with HDR and let ninija star atamos capture the uncompressed 1080p HDR. This will net 100gig per hr in 10bit. Then use rx470 to compress to hvec down to 420 color at around 12 gig. This will make archives of UHD movies possible on hhd. These 50gig movies are a joke. 1080p HDR is the way to go. Mind you this is only my preference.

Max keep up the good work.......your progress has come far from 4 months ago.

colors seem right but highlights are blown/clipped

Sans titre-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back