• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD UHD (4K-HDR)

I doubt they will give anything to redfox or other softwares, these groups don't do this for MONEY unlike redfox which do this only for $$$ and don't care about the rest...

I care and many others with me too i would guess. This tells me that there is a way to rip the files to harddrive whether aacs 2.0 is cracked or not.
The big question now, will these guys share the secret and let others know the ripping process or keep it for themselves?
Time will tell..

It's promising news that at least there is a hope of AACS 2.0 going down in the future.
I highly doubt this will be shared, most likely what they have found can be fixed.

these groups don't do this for MONEY unlike redfox which do this only for $$$ and don't care about the rest...

I know, it's terrible when someone tries to make a living and get paid for their work :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that the AACS2 encryption is not cracked. They have found a loophole which gives them access to unprotected data stream and effectively makes it possible to do 1:1 rip of the original UHD BD disc. Internet seems to suggest that it relates to some unreported bug in SGX memory handling.

Another UHD-Release is hit the web: The Huntsman Winters War

i really hope, that anydvd is supporting soon UHD's

These are not turning up as fast as if AACS 2 has been successfully circumvented.

I think they are still just using a capture card and the going to a lot work re-encoding/compressing it to make it look like a 1 to 1 copy.

I think they are still just using a capture card and the going to a lot work re-encoding/compressing it to make it look like a 1 to 1 copy.
I think that no one doubts the "authenticity" of the 4 (now 5) UHD uploads...

Then you think wrong. As I said before, unless some reputable source confirms without a shadow of a doubt, with proof! I still don't believe they're real 1:1 rips. So far the hasn't been any proof posted of how 'they' are doing what they're doing

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Hi, how to rebuild the entire structure with new 0300 headers: index.bdmv, movieobject.bdmv, mpls, clpi, bdjo, maybe using post-authoring, i do not think
I rather think of a connection to someone before making it safe.

Then you think wrong. As I said before, unless some reputable source confirms without a shadow of a doubt, with proof! I still don't believe they're real 1:1 rips. So far the hasn't been any proof posted of how 'they' are doing what they're doing

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
OK, I forgot about you :p

Let me rephrase:

The most possible scenario seems to be the exploit of a flaw of certain discs

But it is true that we don't know anything for sure...

yes, and if its an exploit of a flaw, AACS 2 isn't cracked as that flaw most likely only works on those discs. IF it really was cracked there'd be a lot more "releases"

yes, and if its an exploit of a flaw, AACS 2 isn't cracked as that flaw most likely only works on those discs. IF it really was cracked there'd be a lot more "releases"
This makes more sense, and I'm sure that the powers that be will button up that flaw ASAP.
There's someone at their end looking for that flaw in those discs, that would explain why there are so few.
That, and the fact that it would take a while to dig through all the releases looking for that flaw.

yes, it's definitely a flaw exploited that doesn't work with all UHD-BD. But it could lead to a definitive crack of AACS2.0, that's what we all wish for.

Hey men wakeup! AACS 2.0 is cracked, The UHD Blu-ray are mastered with an anuthoring tool, can you really believe to the silly story of the exploited keys? All of the discs are the same with the same structure and protection: the only think changing between one key and another is the key itself ;) The most realistic scenario is there's a motherboard the guy is using which allows to take advantage of the SGX weakness and to read PowerDVD Memory with breakpoint set somewhere. When breakpoint is hit the RAM can be dumped and the content will be decrypted with the info found thanks to the SGX flaw.... this is how I think it's happening. The guy who shares the titles (who's the only one who knows how the whole process must be performed) cannot buy the whole library of existing 4K titles, that's why there are only a few of them shared.

No it's not. There's ZERO evidence so far it's been cracked. No reputable news sources reporting it, no messages by the 'release groups',NO evidence there's a flaw in SGX. Until there's actual PROOF it's been cracked, please refrain from posting it is without providing proof.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

It's of course my personal opinion about the whole matter. Anyhow in future I expect some proof could come from 'release groups' but I can't forsee a pirate to contact reputable news sources and tell: "I've cracked UHD BD , here's how to do it". IMHO pirates won't reveal how to to do it to avoid Studios to change/improve protection (and they're right). There would be no reason to increase protection until there's a Proof of the AACS 2.0 crack.

No it's not. There's ZERO evidence so far it's been cracked. No reputable news sources reporting it, no messages by the 'release groups',NO evidence there's a flaw in SGX. Until there's actual PROOF it's been cracked, please refrain from posting it is without providing proof.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
I know there's no evidence that SGX has been cracked, but are you sure about the SGX thing? I could swear that that much has been proven.

I think this is the SGX flaw that people are reading about.

Though, I think it's more just people jumping on the fact that some experts found a flaw in SGX. It doesn't mean this is anything to do with how the UHD discs are being decypted, though it could be.

One thing is for sure, some discs have been decypted and shared on the internet, the proof of that is there for anyone to see if they wanted.

The fact that there are only 5 (or 6?) and they are not the most sought after discs, proves IMO that AACS 2.0 isn't "cracked", and whatever method is being used doesn't work on every disc, nothing to do with the group having limited access to a UHD BD library.

Back