• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bluray Drive & DVD drive trays eject automatically after updating to AnyDVD 8.1.7.3

But you are certain, that if a disc is present and you exit AnyDVD, that the disc does not eject?

Absolutely positive. I have tested it again multiple times.

Disk in the drive. Exit AnyDVD HD. Disk tray does not eject.
No Disk in the drive. Exit AnyDVD HD. Disk tray ejects.

8.1.7.5, 8.1.7.6, and 8.1.7.7 do not have this issue.

Last edited:
Absolutely positive. I have tested it again multiple times.

Disk in the drive. Exit AnyDVD HD. Disk tray does not eject.
No Disk in the drive. Exit AnyDVD HD. Disk tray ejects.

8.1.7.5, 8.1.7.6, and 8.1.7.7 do not have this issue.
Thank you. Please try AnyDVD 8.1.7.9. I have high hopes, this fixes the issue.

Similar but slightly different problem, eject would happen only if I booted up, tray would eject, during the process of booting up. I never did a restart of ANYDVD HD, but several instances of IE would open up, and after 8.1.7.9, the drive didn't open, but IE still opens up, 3 times for me, but all on WD drives. Maybe that info will help.

Thank you. Please try AnyDVD 8.1.7.9. I have high hopes, this fixes the issue.

Installed 8.1.7.9. Problem resolved. Disk drive does not eject when exiting AnyDVD HD with empty drive or with disk in the drive. Thanks. (y)

That's interesting. I installed all Betas from 8.1.7.4 upwards and my drives (Pioneer BDR-205) LiteOn iHOS104 and LG BH16NS40, strangely never recognised any drive bay opening when exiting AnyDVD. No matter if empty or disc inside.
(But I don't doubt that people got problems)
Glad it got fixed :)

---
(The Writing below doesn't mean any problem with AnyDVD)
When optical disc drive is empty and opening it via drive letter in Windows explorer via the main-tile-view (via the tall symbols icon in Win Exlorer) then the drive bay opens.
When opening the empty drive via drive letter by the tree navigation structure on the left in Win-Explorer afaik the drive bay stays closed.
Also often when drive is empty it's not appearing on the left, just in the main-tile-view on the right (with big symbols) in Win-Explorer.
---

Last edited:
same for me with version 8.1.7.8 . every time I unmounting the ISO and existing anydvd from the tray icon, it opens Explorer saying there is no DISC . does it fixed on the latest beta 8.1.7.12 ?

Nobody but you can answer that without any doubt. Try it and find out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

same for me with version 8.1.7.8 . every time I unmounting the ISO and existing anydvd from the tray icon, it opens Explorer saying there is no DISC . does it fixed on the latest beta 8.1.7.12 ?

For me it has been fixed since 8.1.7.9. The latest 8.1.7.12 also works for me and does not eject the disk tray when exiting AnyDVD HD. As Ch3vr0n says, try it yourself to be sure (y)

Back