• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TapeandMedia Verbatim BD-RE DL

Well do me favor, if you have any crappy verbatims lying around, use them for target practice and post some snaps :) and at least you now have a good cheap cinavia free player ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

All this discussion made me realize I had forgotten about the VERBAT-IM1-000 Verbatim BD-RE DL blanks that I had. At one point I set them aside and forgot they existed. Now I found them again. :)

007.JPG
Well do me favor, if you have any crappy verbatims lying around, use them for target practice and post some snaps :) and at least you now have a good cheap cinavia free player ;-)

That Panasonic maybe cheap...But the picture isn't cheap. If I had to put it out of it's misery i'd use this.

The other reason why these are so expensive compared to other ones branded verbatims and.i was so eager to get my hands on some is the MID or Media IDentifier. These ones have the last genuine made by verbatim themselves MID (VERBAT-IM1-000) before they farmed out production to CMC Magnetics and quality went downhill real fast. Ever since then I've been looking for that mid hoping somehow I'd see them again, that was 5-6 years ago. Never saw them again until now. I'd still have jumped on them and begged to be sent some of it was $20 a disc. Quality has a price and these are EXTREMELY hard to find. 6 years of searching and nothing until badnews came along and made this topic.

I couldn't afford not to jump on them. Supply could be very limited and I could never see them again. I wasn't going to take that risk.

As far as rewriting goes, yes they are. In the DVD world they're called DVD-RW, in the bluray world is bd-re.

Looks like we grabbed the last ones. Wonder if they'll come in stock again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Looks like we grabbed the last ones. Wonder if they'll come in stock again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

It was members from this forum that took the rest i'm sure. I ordered 20 yesterday around 3AM your time and they still had some this morning I looked. A few hours later stock is out.

I tested with these, Do a full format not a Quick format or automatic 1st time with Imgburn when new. Then just rewrite over old movie if used again. This was done on another new one from the box.

U do need a large hard drive to store all the images?

I use SSD drives. But people today use TB not MB drives...Your talking 50gb or less. You only store them until you burn them...I don't use a PC to watch movies.

Back