• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TapeandMedia Verbatim BD-RE DL

B

Badnews

5 to a case box, 25.00 free ship USA only

As of today $5.91 ea and $7.90 2nd day air within the US , Still good if you buy a box of 5 or more001.JPG

The million dollar question is what's the color combo of the packaging.

Red and silver: cheap CMC crap
Blue and silver: the good stuff. I haven't seen those anywhere in years. I've often bought blue/silver from webshops but when they arrived they were red/silver crap and going straight back.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

The million dollar question is what's the color combo of the packaging.

Red and silver: cheap CMC crap
Blue and silver: the good stuff. I haven't seen those anywhere in years. I've often bought blue/silver from webshops but when they arrived they were red/silver crap and going straight back.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Blue and silver, I stay away from CMC anything

Where on Earth have you found those. I've been looking for them ever since the crappy red ones came out and I scratched my last blue beyond repair. Would you be willing to pick me up a batch and ship them to Belgium? From what I know USPS is rather cheap. If you are, feel free to pm me. Naturally I'll reimburse you or upfront at least half.

Could you open one in IMGBurn under explore mode. I'm dying to see the info and MID.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Where on Earth have you found those. I've been looking for them ever since the crappy red ones came out and I scratched my last blue beyond repair. Would you be willing to pick me up a batch and ship them to Belgium? From what I know USPS is rather cheap. If you are, feel free to pm me. Naturally I'll reimburse you or upfront at least half.

Could you open one in IMGBurn under explore mode. I'm dying to see the info and MID.

Snap1.jpg

The Manufacturer ID on these discs is VERBAT-IM1-000. That means Verbatim made them themselves and didn't farm them out to another media manufacturer.]

Code:
https://www.tapeandmedia.com/blu-ray-disc-50gb-rewritable.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the mid I'm looking for alright but you sure that's the right link. Image for it is red/silver combo. I need to be 100% they'd be the right ones before I spend any money on it if you'd be willing to order some on my behalf and ship them to me. (Returning them did not be an option, my last local post charges approx $100 shipping to the us).

There not CMC I don't buy them...That's the ID...I take digital pics.

Oh I trust ya, the images speak volumes it's just that the link images doesn't match the MID. That would be one mistake I'd be happy for. That leave only that one question. Would you be willing to get some for me since I can't do it myself (not in the us). I'd want 2 5 packs for starters. If you are shoot me a pm. We'll take it from there then. I've been looking for those for YEARS

002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG This is the deal when it comes to Verbatim BD-RE DL Verbatim changed the quality of the discs 3x...How you know you have the good ones today is they must say on the box 097536-203, There are others without the 203 on the end those are not what you want. The number on the plastic disc holder on each disc on the back will read Verbatim #97536-203, The old lady is sending me the pics I took across the network. Usually I have to pay 10.00 ea, But found this dump in California and ordered them...It did take 7 days to receive them but i'm on the other coast in Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:
This place like the stock market they just upped the shipping lookSnap6.jpg

I don't care if it was $20 shipping and $10 a disc. I WANT THEM!!!111ONEONE... PLEASE GET ME SOME. And the 25gb version too if you can find it. You'd make this guy a VERY VERY happy camper.

I don't care if it was $20 shipping and $10 a disc. I WANT THEM!!!111ONEONE... PLEASE GET ME SOME. And the 25gb version too if you can find it. You'd make this guy a VERY VERY happy camper.

I sent you a PM...I have the 25gb but those are going to Russia. I can't get the 25gb only those 50gb at this time.

I'm ordering 4 boxes now...When there here I will PM you...I want 2 more boxes before there gone.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for shopping with TapeandMedia.com. We will begin processing
your order immediately. Orders received by 4:00 PM CT weekdays usually
ship the same day. Orders received after 4:00 PM CT on Friday usually
ship the following Monday. Orders placed on weekends or holidays
usually ship the next business day. Products that require programming
or customization will take longer. See the individual product page
for details.

If you have any questions about your order you can email us at
orders@tapeandmedia.com or call us during business hours at
(877) 938-0901 (toll-free).

----------------------------------------------------------------
ORDER DETAILS
Order Number: XXXXXX
PRODUCT: VER-97536
DESCRIPTION: Verbatim 50GB BD-RE DL Blu Ray Rewriteable Disc 2x -
QUANTITY: 20 PRICE: $5.91 AMOUNT: $118.20

Name: Joe Smoe
Company:
Address:
: Live in a tent
: Florida
Phone:
Fax:
E-Mail:
Subscribe E-Mail: No
Payment Method: Credit Card

Order Sub Total: $118.20
Standard Ground : $11.94
Grand Total: $130.14
Ship To: Joe Smoe
Company Name:
Shipping Address:

Florida
US
Shipping Phone:

If you weren't on a different continent I'd get you a six-pack for that one! I'm gonna have more trouble then usual to get to sleep now! YEARS I've been looking for those, after they went from blue to red/silver quality went downhill real fast. The only ones I can find over here are the CMC crap ones. Every damn online store.

You're a lifesaver, they'll be handled with EXTREME CARE like they're made of solid gold.

I tested it in that Panasonic 2x it doesn't miss a sector...using one now in the Oppo 95...Now the Oppo 205 @ 1200USD is just sitting there.

I called Verbatim to make 100% sure what they were selling before I bought them the 1st time.

The LG didn't complain with Imgburn either

Sell it and buy up that bd-re stock :-D :p

Back