• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Tunnel season 2

rdgrimes

USA release of The Tunnel Sabotage (season 2) came out yesterday. Trying to rip this freezes AnyDVD completely in a continuous "AnyDVD is scanning the disc" state. Also not able to get a log file because AnyDVD remains in this state even after ejecting the disc. I can force AnyDVD to close with the exit command from the taskbar. But there's no way to do anything with AnyDVD without starting over again.

Downloaded and tried the latest beta and the result is the same. This is disc-1 of three that I'm trying.

USA release of The Tunnel Sabotage (season 2) came out yesterday. Trying to rip this freezes AnyDVD completely in a continuous "AnyDVD is scanning the disc" state. Also not able to get a log file because AnyDVD remains in this state even after ejecting the disc. I can force AnyDVD to close with the exit command from the taskbar. But there's no way to do anything with AnyDVD without starting over again.

Downloaded and tried the latest beta and the result is the same. This is disc-1 of three that I'm trying.

Which version of AnyDVD?
Can you remove the checkmark "Enable Bluray support" in AnyDVD's settings and then insert the disc and create an image ("keep protection")?
Are there read errors?

As I posted, its the newest beta. If I uncheck "Enable bluray" it loads and allows me to create a protected image. There are no read errors, and while its is hung there is no drive activity.

As I posted, its the newest beta.
Please always state the exact version in numbers, for two reasons:
  1. countless posts in this forum state "latest version" though later it turned out, it was an older one
  2. if anyone visits this page in 2 months, it will be near impossible to tell, which version exhibits/exhibited this behaviour.

Thank you.

I sent you a PM

8.1.6.1 beta
FWIW the disc plays fine otherwise. The protected ISO also hangs the program forever.

Also checked, and all 3 discs in the set have the same effect.

Thanks for your input.
Your disc 1 should be fine now.
For the others we have to fix something in AnyDVD.

Confirmed that disc 1 opens and discs 2 and 3 do not.

Seems to be working now on all 3, does this mean its OK to rip? "Correct playlists" are only being identified on disc 1.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.4_Info_J_THE_TUNNEL_SEASON_02_DISC_01.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.1.6.4_Info_J_THE_TUNNEL_SEASON_02_DISC_02.ziplog
  • AnyDVD_8.1.6.4_Info_J_THE_TUNNEL_SEASON_02_DISC_03.ziplog
That 2 and 3 now open was a start. Now that you were able to provide a logfile playlist support can be added too. Currently only disc 1 is fully ok to rip

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Seems to be working now on all 3, does this mean its OK to rip? "Correct playlists" are only being identified on disc 1.
No, not quite done yet, now I need you to post yet another two log files: for disc 2 and disc 3.
After that we're done.

Are we there yet?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.4_Info_J_THE_TUNNEL_SEASON_02_DISC_02.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.1.6.4_Info_J_THE_TUNNEL_SEASON_02_DISC_03.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Seems to be OK based on a quick chapter skip through all episodes, all discs.

Hello all,
So I bought this Season and I'm trying to convert the episodes to mkv so I can watch them over my NAS with Kodi.
The problem is there's a lot of playlists and I'm not sure which ones are the correct ones.
There's 3 ep on disc 1 & 2 and 2 ep on disc 3
Is there a way to get the correct mpls?

Running 8.0.7.0
Any other info needed?

Thanks.

Hello all,
So I bought this Season and I'm trying to convert the episodes to mkv so I can watch them over my NAS with Kodi.
The problem is there's a lot of playlists and I'm not sure which ones are the correct ones.
There's 3 ep on disc 1 & 2 and 2 ep on disc 3
Is there a way to get the correct mpls?

Running 8.0.7.0
Any other info needed?

Thanks.
The correct playlists are shown in the information window after the disc is scanned. But you must first update to the latest beta.

The latest beta is in general NOT need for proper playlist. That info comes from the OPD, beta versions are usually required to add full menu support on disc backup. Something that's not needed here for conversion to mkv.

@xyz234 if the AnyDVD status window does not mention playlist info, please provide a logfile. Without it we can't help you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Ah! I wasn't looking at the right place. I now see it though.
Thank you both for your help! :)

Back