• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sicario wont play

yahknow1

This is the second retail disc using 2 different computers and neither the disk nor the ISO will play using PDVD15. The disks play using a commercial BD player. Here's log of both disks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_J_SICARIO.ziplog
    971.4 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_M_SICARIO.ziplog
    921.8 KB · Views: 3
Am I seeing things, you moved this thread into the DVD issues section?

Anyway, When I say it doesn't play I mean it plays everything on the disk EXCEPT the movie! It plays all the previews, warnings and even the ATMOS demo blurb, and then it hangs at -0:00:25 with a thin green line at the right side. This is the second disk this has happened on, the first was a netflix and now this one is retail. Also this happens on two different PC's both using PDVD15 My other has PDVD16 and it didn't play on that either(if I recall correctly?)

Nope forgot to move it lol. @Pete screenpass?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

This is the second retail disc using 2 different computers and neither the disk nor the ISO will play using PDVD15. The disks play using a commercial BD player. Here's log of both disks

Try it again, please - the disc should work fine now.

Works perfect now, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back