• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How long after purchase does it take to receive keys?

rs12xu

I paid this morning, it's a foreign transaction so I understand there may be some delay. I already see the pending transaction on my bank account though.

I have not received an email with my key, how long should I wait before I assume there is a problem?

Thanks

You should have been able to get your key(s) for instant use on the last page 4/4.
If it said the payment was successful and not have to be manually done.
The emailed keyfile (s) are more for a failsafe and for you to archive them.

Please save those on at least one or more of these. A blank disc, USB Flash Drive, External HDD ,and or cloud service.

What I do is save all the most recent updates and all the keys to them. In a folder for archiving. Then I save it on multiple drives and a disc.

You should have been able to get your key(s) for instant use on the last page 4/4.
If it said the payment was successful and not have to be manually done.
The emailed keyfile (s) are more for a failsafe and for you to archive them.

Please save those on at least one or more of these. A blank disc, USB Flash Drive, External HDD ,and or cloud service.

What I do is save all the most recent updates and all the keys to them. In a folder for archiving. Then I save it on multiple drives and a disc.
It said the payment was in process, and it would try every ten minutes.

I just checked and the payment is showing as "in progress" on our end as well. Please keep a close eye on your email inbox, spam folder included, for the next three days, to make sure you do not miss the automated email that will be sent once an outcome has been determined.

There's the reason why you haven't gotten a email with RedFox Licensing. You can watch your account that you ordered it from. And when it shows up on your account. Then you should get the Licensing email. But if you haven't closed the 4/4 page. As soon as the transaction is successful the keyfile(s) will be available for download there. Just refresh that page {F5}.
If you have a problem with that card. You have two options
1. Bitcoin
It's really not that hard. It's just new and different is All. If you can USE These RedFox/Elby product's then you can USE Bitcoin once or twice.
2. PRE-PAID Card
There's a few things to check before you purchase.
(Allows Online and International purchasing , and is backed by Visa)
If you're in the US Walmart has a "green-dot" PRE-PAID Card that several people have used to purchase.
You just have to use the one they mail you. Not the generic one in it at the time of purchase.
See these threads for further information:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/paying-with-a-visa-card-when-you-dont-have-a-visa-card.70946/

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/visa-mastercard-got-rejected-with-error-66.71340/

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/paying-with-bitcoin-for-us-purchasers-using-coinbase.72212/

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bitcoin-customer-feedback.69806/

Last edited:
I used a Walmart Money Card and it said it will have to be manually done. How long does this take? I haven't received any emails yet. Thanks much.

WokTheDog

I used a Walmart Money Card and it said it will have to be manually done. How long does this take? I haven't received any emails yet. Thanks much.

WokTheDog
Look in your spam e-mails, it might have got stuck in there.

Not if the system said manual processing. Then it really does take a manual handling. @Ivan can you look into this

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

RedFox doesn't, it's info they're are required to ask by cc processors. Any webshop requires a certain amount personal info. You can fill in fake stuff for the license owner page (except for email, that must be a valid one), the only info that MUST BE true is the info you enter in the 'payment info' page.

Thanks for the quick reply. Now, just one more question....

What risk does the user have in downloading this software?

What do you mean risk? If grab it only from the RedFox site, none whatsoever

What do you mean risk? If grab it only from the RedFox site, none whatsoever

So, no government agency will come knocking on my door with proof of purchase from a company that bypasses protection and allows you to make digital copies of your own?

Seems like that's the reason Slysoft was shut down.

They didn't with SlySoft either did they? And SlySoft didn't get shut down because users (you) bought it, the mpaa and aacs-la shut them down because they don't like what AnyDVD let's you do. Exercising you're lawful rights of making a backup of things you own.

They want you to buy a new movie copy when the first one gets scratched so they get payed twice.

And they'd have to get a hold of the DB first and be able to even open it. Everything is double encrypted for starters. Even an action as simple as booting up the main sites webserver requires a login from 2 admins from 2 separate locations.

No problem, that's why we're here :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

No problem, that's why we're here :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
So, I purchased, it got denied by my bank, I called and confirmed my purchase because they thought it was suspicious, they charged me, and I still don't have the key.

I know there's a post about this, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about this.

Back