• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Program x64 bit support ?

x7007

Hi,

Could you make the program to be full x64 bit support ?

when using 32bit programs like this it causes DPC issue because the driver always running and in bad way on x64bit .

I'm using the DVDFAB VirtualDisc which is full x64 bit also the process itself and the performance is better with the DPC.

you can check DPC using LatencyMon.

Windows 10 x64 1703.

Saying it won't improve anything is kinda faulty because other program works better. I don't see other reason why AnyDVD VirtualDisc won't run better with x64 bit full support.

Thanks

You'll have to ask elaborate bytes, they created it. What that other thing does or does not do is irrelevant. These are not the Fab forums.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

what the link to report them?

I just compared what works already so no one will say there is no x64 virtualdisc software.

Hi,

Could you make the program to be full x64 bit support ?

when using 32bit programs like this it causes DPC issue because the driver always running and in bad way on x64bit .
Nonsense. VCD driver is 64 bit. The rest of VCD basically does ... nothing.

Saying it won't improve anything is kinda faulty because other program works better.
Use other program, if it makes you happy.
I don't see other reason why AnyDVD VirtualDisc won't run better with x64 bit full support.
VCD *is* 64 bit. Otherwise it wouldn't work on 64 bit machines.

Use other program, if it makes you happy.

VCD *is* 64 bit. Otherwise it wouldn't work on 64 bit machines.
I understand.

Anydvd can work with any other Virtual Iso program ? there won't be issues with protection and such ?

Thanks

it can yes. Issues, no because a virtual drive is only just that and doesnt deal with any protections

Back