• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!

RalphK

Hello! I am having problems connecting to AnyDVD update server for my blu-ray disc. It won't allow me to rip the disc at all.

Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Drive supports AACS version: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 11002016 sectors (21488 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: AjinBD-3
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 62
Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I have attached the log file. Anyway to fix this? I have never experienced this before.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_G_AjinBD-3.ziplog
    115.5 KB · Views: 29
I might be mistaken, but looks like your using a hacked version of AnyDVD

I'm "registered" user. I have same toruble, So it is not the proble whether hacked or not.
Anyway, Pls resolve the issue on "Redfox side", right Now !
Do not say like "Give me the log !" It's your problem, Redfox !!

Yes, you are mistaken. I have purchased the lifetime license of the product. I have supported anyDVD ever since slysoft. I have the latest version of anyDVD installed as well.

Please do not make that statement unless you know what to look for. The logfile indicates this is a licensed version.

@2chan I'd wait a couple hours and try again, it could be a server problem. @Ivan can you check?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I attempted a backup this morning and got blank files. I figured that the content cops had struck again. Glad that it was (hopefully) a minor technical issue. :cool:

unable to also connect to file server. Logfile sent

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_D_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    374 KB · Views: 7
Hi, I have the same problem, plus an "error retrieving bus encryption keys" I have attached my logs for reference.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_L_PETES_DRAGON.ziplog
    156.2 KB · Views: 18
  • AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_L_TROLLS.ziplog
    354.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi, I have the same problem, plus an "error retrieving bus encryption keys" I have attached my logs for reference.

You are using a cracked version. Cracked versions DO NOT work, no matter how much the crackers make you think it does. Please get a license and it will work just fine.

This is not a "cracked version." I can send my receipt of purchase to someone if needed.

agree as in "that's a cracked version" according to the logfile

So, from what I can tell I have been duped. I purchased the software from <snip> and they're selling cracked licenses/the latest license seems to be once a legit license that they are reselling to fools like me :'(
DO NOT BUY SOFTWARE FROM THE <snip>!!!!!!
Thanks Ch3vr0n for your responsiveness/help. In my ticket I included more information about this, but I'm not sure if you have/want access to my ticket.
I have also filed a complaint with the BBB. I hope they get taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:
That place is not a licensed reseller for AnyDVD. There's only 1 place you can make a correct purchase and that's through the redfox shop on the main website. They're not selling you a legit license, you were sold a cracked version. Ask for a refund or do a chargeback. Use that cash to get a license here ;) And no i do not have access to your ticket. I'm only a forum moderator, not a support staff member.

Back