• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 2 and Hacksaw Ridge

I didn't say DVD did I? With RedFox products cinavia can't be removed, certain other ones claim they can.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
This is the DVD section, the poster was using CloneDVD and you typed:
you can only modify the audio to remove the signal at a cost to the audio quality
That is for Bluray only, your post would be confusing for someone that didn't know better.

firstly, I have never believed you can "remove" Cinavia without audio destruction.

If you want to remove it you can at that cost:

You can do this on Blu Ray AND DVD.

You need to make a Movie Only file from the DVD using AnyDVD + shrink (or whatever else you may wish to use)

Load the Movie Only files (.VOB) into tsmuxer (add then join) to make a Blu Ray container then use Clone BD to remove Cinavia.

BUT the biggest problem is exactly as has been said, the destruction of the audio.

The good news is that as has been said by the powers at Redfox, Cinavia is NOT a problem because most of us don't use Licenced players to play our "deserved" back ups.

In fact not even in original containers.
No, you make your back-up and play the DVD in a DVD player and you have NO, ZERO, audio destruction. If I had to spend that much time just to get a copy of a DVD, I wouldn't even bother.

Last edited:
the removal of cinavia with AnyDVD (+ CloneBD) is for blu-ray only. Certain third party tools (which shall remain nameless here) claim they can do it for DVD's also. But i will agree that a cheap DVD only standalone player would be the best option. They don't have to detect it

No, you make your back-up and play the DVD in a DVD player and you have NO, ZERO, audio destruction. If I had to spend that much time just to get a copy of a DVD, I wouldn't even bother.

As to whether someone wishes to remove Cinavia is up to them. And how they play that disk is also up to them.

I would totally agree with you, I would NEVER attempt to remove Cinavia from any disk BD or DVD.

I was just showing those that want to can even with a DVD using CloneBD by making the DVD appear to be a Blu Ray, that's all.

i am not using blu ray just dual layer and i get Cinavia errors.

Dual layer WHAT? Both DVDs and bluray come in dual layer. Please create YOUR OWN topic and be more specific.

- what are you doing
- what are what's happening
- what are you playing on...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

i am not using blu ray just dual layer and i get Cinavia errors.
I bet you are using a Bluray player though. Play your DVD with a DVD player (even the upscaling ones) and you won't have any Cinavia issues. If you're going to use a Bluray player to play DVDs, you need one made prior to 2012 to not have Cinavia issues.

Back