• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 2 and Hacksaw Ridge

Jerry62712

Using 8.1.5
No error messages
Problem is after a couple of minutes the screen freezes. Just to a new scene and it will freeze. This doesn't seem to be the same problem the other JW2 thread has. Since there is no error, is there a log I can send in?

Sorry, forgot. Using CloneCD 5.3.4.0 Will save log after it finishes (45-55 minutes).

When I tried to open Hacksaw Ridge, the attached file was created. Here is the CloneCD log:
I 7:19:51 PM CloneCD Version 5.3.4.0 started!
I 7:19:51 PM ElbyCDIO Driver 6.1.3.0
I 7:19:51 PM ElbyCDIO.dll 6.1.9.1
I 7:19:51 PM CCDDriver.dll 5.3.0.1
I 7:19:51 PM ElbyECC.dll 4.0.0.0
I 7:19:51 PM WriteDVD.dll 2.6.6.3
I 7:19:51 PM Registered to: J Davidson
I 7:19:51 PM Searching for SCSI/ATAPI devices...
I 7:19:51 PM Device Scan found 0 CD-ROMs and 1 CD-Writers!
I 7:21:34 PM Starting copy from TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB to C:\Users\Jerry\AppData\Local\Temp\IMAGE.dvd
I 7:41:18 PM Duration of operation: 00:19:44
I 7:41:18 PM Average Speed: 7043 kBytes/s (5.22)
I 7:42:25 PM Starting copy from C:\Users\Jerry\AppData\Local\Temp\IMAGE.dvd to TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB
I 7:42:25 PM Write Speed: Maximum
I 7:42:25 PM Writing Session 1 LeadIn...
I 7:43:18 PM Writing Session 1 image file...
I 8:26:45 PM Writing Session 1 LeadOut...
I 8:27:55 PM Duration of operation: 00:45:29
I 8:27:55 PM Average Speed: 3056 kBytes/s (2.26)

Please post an AnyDVD logfile. Thank you.

Isn't that the log in post #3? The one attached I mean for the DVD log. The CloneCD log is just copied in.

No, that's an anydvd dump file, indicating something went wrong. Try again

The only thing I have with the name "AnyDVD_logs" is over a year old. On a separate issue, I have a few folders with Slyfox stuff. Can those be deleted?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_E_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    274.6 KB · Views: 3
Rip the disc to HDD, does the rip behave correctly? Do NOT use the image ripper on DVD's. The warning is there for a reason. Try using CloneDVD2, what blanks are you using and what speed u burning them at?

Rip the disc to HDD, does the rip behave correctly? Do NOT use the image ripper on DVD's. The warning is there for a reason. Try using CloneDVD2, what blanks are you using and what speed u burning them at?

Don't think I have ever ripped a disc to HDD (not sure what that is). I have always used CloneCD for big disks and CloneDVD2 for disks under 2 hours. I use Verbatim DVD+R DL for the first and Verbatim DVD+R for the second. I'm guessing I use the default write speed as I can't remember ever changing it (or finding it).

Ripping to HDD if you've never done it is very simple with CloneDVD too. Do as you would normally burn to disc, instead of selecting 'drive' on the last screen before you hit 'go', select files/folder up top.

You also have the built in AnyDVD ripper. Right click the fox tray icon, select 'rip video DVD to hard disc'.

It's really very simple.

When you're successful with doing that, load the output into PowerDVD and see if you can reproduce the issues.

If you have/know imgburn, please post the MID of your blank discs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Vis-a-vis the CloneDVD2, the sound stopped with a protection scheme that started with a "C". I'll rip it now and see if that does it. The original worked OK. I don't have PowerDVD, but I tried to load the created directory into VLC media player and it wouldn't load. Couldn't get the directory to load in Windows Media Player either.

Vis-a-vis the CloneDVD2, the sound stopped with a protection scheme that started with a "C". I'll rip it now and see if that does it. The original worked OK. I don't have PowerDVD, but I tried to load the created directory into VLC media player and it wouldn't load. Couldn't get the directory to load in Windows Media Player either.
That would be Cinavia. Play your DVD with a DVD player instead of your Bluray player, and you won't have a problem.

I don't have a DVD player, just Blu-ray. I thought that protection had been circumvented years ago. I still can't copy the disk and view it however.

It and hasn't, you can only modify the audio to remove the signal at a cost to the audio quality.

It and hasn't, you can only modify the audio to remove the signal at a cost to the audio quality.

No, you can't modify anything with a DVD. You can play on a DVD player or a pre 2012 Bluray player.

I didn't say DVD did I? With RedFox products cinavia can't be removed, certain other ones claim they can.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

No, you can't modify anything with a DVD. You can play on a DVD player or a pre 2012 Bluray player.

firstly, I have never believed you can "remove" Cinavia without audio destruction.

If you want to remove it you can at that cost:

You can do this on Blu Ray AND DVD.

You need to make a Movie Only file from the DVD using AnyDVD + shrink (or whatever else you may wish to use)

Load the Movie Only files (.VOB) into tsmuxer (add then join) to make a Blu Ray container then use Clone BD to remove Cinavia.

BUT the biggest problem is exactly as has been said, the destruction of the audio.

The good news is that as has been said by the powers at Redfox, Cinavia is NOT a problem because most of us don't use Licenced players to play our "deserved" back ups.

In fact not even in original containers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a DVD player, just Blu-ray. I thought that protection had been circumvented years ago. I still can't copy the disk and view it however.
If you have your burned dvd copy, what's stopping you from buying a DVD player to view it?

Back