• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does 20% discount apply to renewals too?

Eurocoin

Like it says in the title, I'd like to know, if the 20% discount applies to license renewals too?

Like it says in the title, I'd like to know, if the 20% discount applies to license renewals too?
The answer is Yes. Absolutely.
Standard Price 59.00 EUR
Promotion Discount (20%) -11.80 EUR
Total 47.20 EUR

This is the price for a one year renewal

The answer is Yes. Absolutely.
Standard Price 59.00 EUR
Promotion Discount (20%) -11.80 EUR
Total 47.20 EUR

This is the price for a one year renewal

I don't mean a completely new license (based on the quoted price), I mean a renewal license, if I renew my current existing license (using that
"Renew your Subscription" thing).

Let me check, I would assume its the same price and the same discount but I may be wrong. Hold on for a second. @Ivan @Pete

Last edited:
First 1y license sold by RedFox will expire in May. I guess in March/April we will implement renewals/upgrades.
And yes, promotion discount will also apply to renewals and upgrades.

Like i said originally, absolutely yes.

To make sure things are working like they should, based on your answers.
When I go to the renewal, it gives me the price of 30 euros for the 1 year renewal.
Is this price with or without the discount?
Just wondering, because nowhere does it mention that any discount was given and the price does not change, even on the final screen before confirming the purchase (it does show the bitcoin discount, if said payment method is selected, but nothing else).

When I go to the renewal, it gives me the price of 30 euros for the 1 year renewal.
Just wondering, because nowhere does it mention that any discount was given and the price does not change, even on the final screen before confirming the purchase (it does show the bitcoin discount, if said payment method is selected, but nothing else).
Might be a bug @Ivan will need to look into.
If memory serves it done this last time too.

Let me talk to him and see. What price are you given when you go to upgrade? Any price would be with the discount , like when you buy it from the Purchase page.

With normal orders and if a promotion is active, the promotion code "thefoxisback" is getting automatically inserted into the order.

Not so for renewals - you have to enter the coupon code "thefoxisback" manually to get the discount.
I spoke to the powers that be and very soon " thefoxisback" code will be added to the renewal if there is a promotion active.

Last edited:
Thank you for all your help! Coupon code worked and my license is now renewed.
If only using bitcoin didn't require jumping through so many hoops to do payments (if you don't already have sufficient funds in your wallet).

Thank you for all your help! Coupon code worked and my license is now renewed.
If only using bitcoin didn't require jumping through so many hoops to do payments (if you don't already have sufficient funds in your wallet).
You are very welcome. I am also here if you have any other issues.

There's no such thing as a 'RedFox license key card'.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back