• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No surroud-sound from 1.1.5.4!

cavd

When I select an AC3/6-channel audio stream as part of the encoding process to PS3 format MP4, the output is always 2-channel... which is pants.

Is there some configuration option that I've overlooked, or is this a bug?

When I select an AC3/6-channel audio stream as part of the encoding process to PS3 format MP4, the output is always 2-channel... which is pants.

Is there some configuration option that I've overlooked, or is this a bug?

No, only stereo is currently supported.

What MP4 player supports multi channel sound, and which sound format does it support?

AS I understand it, the PS3 (mentioned in my original post), the Xbox360, VLC (on pretty much any platform) and QuickTime (likewise) will support MP4 with a 6-channel audio track.

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what format this audio might be in...

Bump...

Any idea if this will be addressed or not?

No, only stereo is currently supported.

Can you say if this is in development or not? I'm on day 1 of the trial and if multi-channel sound is not going to be supported, I can uninstal now and look for another product.

This SlySoft suit of programs looks pretty sweet. I've heard of friends using some of them before and thought I'd give it a look-see.

But, in wanting to rip my DVD's to MPG4 or Divx files, I'm looking for a simple solution that will create video files while preserving the AC3/6 sound.

Back