• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How come...

Galileo2000

AnyDVD HD is the only game in town?

James and peer, you are extremely smart. More than smart.

Yet usualy the world software marketplace has at least a few players.

Not in this case.

Thoughts?

AnyDVD HD is the only game in town?

James and peer, you are extremely smart. More than smart.

Yet usualy the world software marketplace has at least a few players.

Not in this case.

Thoughts?
It wouldn't be a bad idea for Slysoft to make their own player. Isn't that what you mean? There are other tools to backup HD-DVD and Blu-Ray.

There are other tools to backup HD-DVD and Blu-Ray.

AnyDVD is not a backup tool, it is a realtime decrypter, and it is the only one.
A realtime decrypter is about 10 times as difficult / complicated as a backup tool.

AnyDVD is not a backup tool, it is a realtime decrypter, and it is the only one.
Now come on James, I'm sure you know your competition well and I can't just sit by and watch you say your product is the "only" of it's kind. It may well be the best but it's not the only one. There's DVD43 (freeware), and DVD Region+CSS Free.

Now come on James, I'm sure you know your competition well and I can't just sit by and watch you say your product is the "only" of it's kind. It may well be the best but it's not the only one. There's DVD43 (freeware), and DVD Region+CSS Free.
And they work with HD DVD and Blu-ray? No, they don't. I was referring to HD formats.
(This is the AnyDVD "HD" forum, in case you didn't notice ;) )

Also let me add that DVD43 can't handle arcoss alone as it needs CPRX or another tool to assist it. DVD43 is just a CSS Decrypter and AnyDVD is more than that, DVD43 is no longer supported nor updated, AnyDVD still is so in conclusion AnyDVD is the only and the best in the market.

Also let me add that DVD43 can't handle arcoss alone as it needs CPRX or another tool to assist it. DVD43 is just a CSS Decrypter and AnyDVD is more than that, DVD43 is no longer supported nor updated, AnyDVD still is so in conclusion AnyDVD is the only and the best in the market.
Exactly. To me, AnyDVD is one of a kind.

Back