• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Full Download?

Fawks

Having had the lifetime update of Slysoft AnyDVD HD...

Is it possible to get a version of AnyDVD that would have the full AnyDVD database in the program download? Especially if it looks like you may shut down like Slysoft did? It would be nice to have a fully working offline install file for the legacy Discs that I have and just never got around to adding to my media system.

Wrong soon, moved. The DVD issues section is reserved for disc related issues only.

Possible perhaps but not at this time. Looks like they may shut down? What gave you that idea?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I don't know that they are. Just like I didn't know that the original Slysoft was going out of business. They may stay in business for another ten years, or shut down in a month.

I would have liked the ability to still use the version of Anydvd HD that I already had after the website went down. That is my main wish. To be able to still use and reinstall the product when the website/servers are offline.

I don't know that they are. Just like I didn't know that the original Slysoft was going out of business. They may stay in business for another ten years, or shut down in a month.

I would have liked the ability to still use the version of Anydvd HD that I already had after the website went down. That is my main wish. To be able to still use and reinstall the product when the website/servers are offline.
So long as you have the key you were sent from Slysoft, you can use and reinstall (up to version 7.6.9.5) as often as you like. Will work just fine with most DVDs, maybe not some of the newer ones though.

Last edited:
I didn't know that. I thought that it had to be online to utilize an online DB. I never reinstalled AnyDVD after I reinstalled windows last fall because of that. :(:banghead:

Last edited:
Back