• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Uninstalleld AnyDVD & now DVD burner doesn't work

larimama

Can anyone help me please? My DVD burner stopped burning DVDs so I got Dell to replace it and I'm having the same problem with the new burner. Dell says I have to reinstall my operating system because it is a software problem. I think maybe ANYDVD had something to do with this issue so I uninstalled ANYDVD through add/remove programs but I still can't burn DVD's. I can play them, but can't burn them. Sonic says "No compatible Recordable or Rewritable Device could be found on your system" and Windows says "Windows encountered a problem when trying to copy this file"

Do I need to go into my registry to further delete AnyDVD files? Dell says it is a software problem, that the drive is working fine. Could ANYDVD have corrupted something. Could anybody help me get my dvd burner working again?

I read somewhere to run ccleaner to clean my registry, would this help?

Laura

not computer literate

The Message you appear to be getting is saying you have no burning program loaded. Any DVD does not burn it decrypts, and since discs play that means {if AnyDVD is still installed or uninstalled}thats not the problem, you need to find your burning software be it Nero,CloneCD, Clone DVD or Freeware to burn the disc.

I think maybe ANYDVD had something to do with this issue so I uninstalled ANYDVD through add/remove programs but I still can't burn DVD's.

Then this is not an Anydvd issue. If Anydvd is not on your system it's impossible for it to interfere with anything.

Then this is not an Anydvd issue. If Anydvd is not on your system it's impossible for it to interfere with anything.

I think it is a problem with AnyDVD this is exactly what just happened to me. My drive was working fine an hour ago, I tried out AnyDVD, uninstalled it, and now my drive doesn't work, I cannot install a new driver, I uninstall the device from device manager and it just fails :(

Scan for hardware changes after uninstalling. Without doing that, it just means that windows doesn't recognize the disc drive. Btw, this post is 7 years old. And AnyDVD is a decrypter, not a writer so is probably not the problem. Have you rebooted?

Please check out the link at the bottom

I think it is a problem with AnyDVD this is exactly what just happened to me. My drive was working fine an hour ago, I tried out AnyDVD, uninstalled it, and now my drive doesn't work, I cannot install a new driver, I uninstall the device from device manager and it just fails :(

For now, we'll forget that you pulled up a thread that was almost 7 years old, and the fact that it has nothing at all to do with your situation.

If you would kindly please check out this link to see if this can help you out:

PLEASE read this before you post

Back