• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fat City

phalluz

Can Someone help me out?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_L_FAT CITY.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Won't play in TMT5 after the use of AnyDvd HD. This a Indicator label title which has a Sony licence.

Lets try that a third time, shall we? "Won't play" how? What's happening? Though it may simply be a TMT5 issue. The last update to that thing was around 4-5 years ago! and even TMT6 has been dropped by arcsoft. What happens if you play it in PowerDVD (you can trial this)?

Wil l try it on PowerDVD. This is the message I get in TMT. Copy detected (or a rip tool is running)

Logs from earlier Indicator releases were sent to a member of the staff by PM over a few months ago by someone at Tik and that was all to get the protection fixed. This is the first time I try to get it done by myself so I thought the Log was sufficient. I apologise for that.

I just got this disk today (UK Powerhouse/Indicator release). Many playlists, but AnyDVD doesn't indicate the correct one (yet!).

Logfile is attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_D_FAT CITY.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Can Someone help me out?
Ok, can you please create another log file now and post it? Then the disc can get fixed immediately.
Thanks.

Here's a new logfile from my copy

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_D_FAT CITY.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Dunno if you also need mine.

Attachments

1.8 MB · Views: 1
Should it also be working for TMT5 because I am getiing the same message as before...

Then post a new logfile. Make sure you do NOT press resume or it will load the wrong playlist and continue. Playback must start from the beginning

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Once again.

Attachments

1.8 MB · Views: 2
Once again.
Everything is fine according to that log file.
As Ch3vr0n said: make sure, the player doesn't resume from a previous session, otherwise it will just continue with the previously selected incorrect playlist.
Make sure, the player restarts the disc from the very beginning.

Back