• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

amazing

@James I installed this update and I looked it still shows as 8.1.2.2 (n)

Try it again, mine says 8.1.2.3 so if you used the correct link yours should also.

It installed just fine here(Win 10/64).

Did you run the installer a second time?

I downloaded and installed 8.1.2.3 earlier in the day. After it installed and AnyDVD restarted I happened to do a mouse-over of the the systray icon. It indicated it was still 8.1.2.2. I pondered whether I was crazy and/or senile. So, I installed 8.1.2.3 again and this time was informed a reboot was necessary. I rebooted and now it was definitely 8.1.2.3.

Edit: I wasn't planning on posting about this but seeing what amazing posted makes me think I wasn't crazy anymore. o_O

Last edited:
I downloaded and installed 8.1.2.3 earlier in the day. After it installed and AnyDVD restarted I happened to do a mouse-over of the the systray icon. It indicated it was still 8.1.2.2. I pondered whether I was crazy and/or senile. So, I installed 8.1.2.3 again and this time was informed a reboot was necessary. I rebooted and now it was definitely 8.1.2.3.

Edit: I wasn't planning on posting about this but seeing what amazing posted makes me think I wasn't crazy anymore. o_O
Sometimes if it gets posted to fast, the link in the Sandbox hasn't changed yet. You could have missed it by a minute or two LOL

Sometimes if it gets posted to fast, the link in the Sandbox hasn't changed yet. You could have missed it by a minute or two LOL

Good point and that can definitely happen but in my case I had already downloaded the installer and ran it both times. I didn't re-download. It's always possible that I'm crazy and never installed it the first time but I don't think my memory has gotten that bad... yet. ;)

Good point and that can definitely happen but in my case I had already downloaded the installer and ran it both times. I didn't re-download. It's always possible that I'm crazy and never installed it the first time but I don't think my memory has gotten that bad... yet. ;)

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back