• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What purpose does ElbyCDFL.sys serve?

Queue

CloneCD only appears to need ElbyCDIO.sys to run, so what purpose does ElbyCDFL.sys serve? Is it required to read or write discs?

I'm trying to slim down the drivers that are loaded on my computer and am hoping I can ditch ElbyCDFL.sys.

Thanks,
Queue

If you're going to start changing the way Clonecd loads or is intended to work--you can pretty much expect the program not to work properly.

If you want specific answers you will have to wait for a developer to respond to your question (and I'm not sure they will be extremely forthcoming).

CloneCD only appears to need ElbyCDIO.sys to run, so what purpose does ElbyCDFL.sys serve? Is it required to read or write discs?

I'm trying to slim down the drivers that are loaded on my computer and am hoping I can ditch ElbyCDFL.sys.

Thanks,
Queue

This file from what I can is a filter system file (hence the FL in the filename). Obviously its used for a reason and I would never stop this file from running on your system, its required for reason.

Rodney

Back