• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDHD UHD support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to remove all the audio to make it fit on a BD-50...
I didnt want to waste a bd-xl.
Question
When playing smurfs as a file how's the HDR from file only does HDR kick in as normal like a regular HDR file? main movie file only
Or does it only gave u HDR as a disc?
Curious

dvdfab media player has been updated to play unencrypted UHD bluray discs like smurfs 2 btw.

Question
When playing smurfs as a file how's the HDR from file only does HDR kick in as normal like a regular HDR file? main movie file only
Or does it only gave u HDR as a disc?
Curious

Playing the m2ts file trigger HDR on my tv like any hdr mkv/mp4 demos.

Came home to an UHD bd player firmware (Philips)upgrade ofcourse I'm not upgrading my hardware
Most of u guys are u using Samsung UHD player or opp if I'm not mistaken.
I had the Philips for a weekend and I let it install the latest firmware _ 1.09.
I don't know what it was supposed to improve, but it didn't "brick" the machine.

It will be interesting to see what will be the next release by UltraHDClub and TeamDDR.

I don't think they would have released Smurfs 2 if it was an isolated case. If they go back to HDMI captures now it will look bad for them as they suggested AACS 2.0 was broken when it actually wasn't

I don´t know. I read this only in a chat. Maybe it is a fake. We must wait agin and will see soon.

@MisterXDTV and others. Please refrain from making piracy related comments. I and the rest of the moderator team couldn't care less about what the next release will be by any release team. That's not what this forum is about.

You're welcome to post your thoughts about AnyDVD and UHD but further piracy related posts will get this topic locked.

I suggest you refresh your knowledge of the forum rules

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

@MisterXDTV and others. Please refrain from making piracy related comments. I and the rest of the moderator team couldn't care less about what the next release will be by any release team. That's not what this forum is about.

You're welcome to post your thoughts about AnyDVD and UHD but further piracy related posts will get this topic locked.

I suggest you refresh your knowledge of the forum rules

I wrote that post specifically for AACS 2.0 cracking, that's the point of the thread. AnyDVD UHD support depends on that... I have bought discs that I can't play because of crazy restrictions forced by the studios. It's not my fault that a russian private tracker is our best bet right now

AACS 2.0 cracking is indeed a point of this thread. Discussion of what the next pirate release is NOT. Just because uhd discs use AACS 2.0 does NOT make it ok to discuss their releases on this forum.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Enough, i said directly not to make any more posts regarding pirate releases. You just did and that renders this topic now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back