• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blades of Glory U.S. Release

Blades of Glory R1

I have R1 of that movie and I got DVDFab 3170 and can do the movie. I have not tryed the full disc. and with out AnyDVD because you can't have both running at the sametime.:D

Fix for now

Eject the DVD. Then untick "Feature removal: Copy protection based on unreadable sectors" for this disc in the AnyDVD settings. Insert the DVD again. This may work.

I got this from Slysoft and it did work for me.....:D

Blades of Glory Backed Up Sucessfully

DVDFab HD Decrypter(FREE)

3.1.7.3 Beta (Aug 25, 2007):
- New: Added support for a new protection as found on "Blades of Glory" (US).

RipIt4Me does the trick all by it's lonely. That's AMAZING, didn't want to believe it:disagree: But it's true per the advice of other N2DVD @ the afterdawn forums he was told just remove these <> from that <BLADES_OF_GLORY_16X9> and Blades of Glory backs up full disc, no flaws.:confused::agree::clap:

DvdFab doesn't do Blades of Glory either I was wrong

I just compared my backup copy to the original disc and it seems the very beginning is cut out where he picks out the blond kid from the orphange. watch the original and the copy and you'll see what I mean. Guess, we will just have to wait for a fix.

problema con la pelicula

blades of glory no puedo copiar esta movi que puedo haser porfabor hayudemen:(:(:(

I just compared my backup copy to the original disc and it seems the very beginning is cut out where he picks out the blond kid from the orphange. watch the original and the copy and you'll see what I mean. Guess, we will just have to wait for a fix.
Thats exactly what you should do. Wait for a fix.

Blades of Glory There is a Fix that works

DVDFab has released a beta 3176 that actually works the other two did not work.

I checked the begininng this time and it does not skip like before it plays flawlessly.

I did both full disc and main movie.

DVDFab has released a beta 3176 that actually works the other two did not work.

I checked the begininng this time and it does not skip like before it plays flawlessly.

I did both full disc and main movie.
I saw that DVDFab 3.1.7.5 was out today but they already released 3.1.7.6? Wow, they are pumping out updates.

I'd be interested to know if a full disc backup actually works properly. I ask because the disc, itself, is a DVD-9 that appears to weight in at 6.98 GB and the DVD-9 full disc backup made using DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.7.6 is ~4.19 GB which means it would fit on a DVD-5 disc w/o compression. What happened to the missing ~2.79 GB? Did they actually throw in that much garbage or is this a manipulated file system?

Last edited:
I saw that DVDFab 3.1.7.5 was out today but they already released 3.1.7.6? Wow, they are pumping out updates.

Apparently there were some bugs in 3.1.7.5. I also think the Turkish translation wasn't in 3.1.7.5 but is in 3.1.7.6. Read the thread about 3.1.7.5 to see the issues discussed on CD Freaks.

Apparently there were some bugs in 3.1.7.5. I also think the Turkish translation wasn't in 3.1.7.5 but is in 3.1.7.6. Read the thread about 3.1.7.5 to see the issues discussed on CD Freaks.
Yeah. But I just saw 3.1.7.5 on BetaNews today so I didn't think they would update it so quickly.

I did Whole Movie and Movie Only with the new version and the previous version of DVDFab Platinum. They all played back with no problems.

Last edited:
I copied it with DVDFab Platinum before installing the newer version, it worked fine and plays back like the original. I installed the update and it also worked.

Are you sure you checked it though. It plays fine but the very beginning is cut out. So, the first 2 or 3 minutes is missing. The DvdFab 3176 beta is the only one that works.

Last edited:
DVD Fab Plat. or gold 3.1.7.0 or ripit4me or DVD neXt COPY can handle this with no issues if you are in need to hurry and back up your title or you can just wait as there is a fix to anydvd in the making.

anyone try the old DVDxCopy by 321 studios? that used to be a great program. i no longer have it but just a thought.

Back