• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDHD UHD support

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nice set-up, my room is only 10x12 so I would have trouble setting up the sound.
Or maybe not, I don't know.
That's a great display too, with it's HDR and high contrast ratio, but what you really need is a projector. :)

In my opinion, there is no substitution for a huge screen.

Maybe one day the cost of a descent native 4K projector will come out of the stratosphere. :D

At this point it's a matter of trade offs _ smaller screen size, but you get HDR and great contrast ratio _ no projector can match OLED specs or even a good LCD.
However people that have moved onto a projector, no matter how good the HDR and contrast was, never went back to a flat panel.

When they try, they just can't live with out their large screens.

Attachments

• 2017-05-06 12.27.08.jpg
    2017-05-06 12.27.08.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • 2017-05-06 12.27.47.jpg
    2017-05-06 12.27.47.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Ok its been cracked... like to know how they did it. Im guessing they got into sgx intel with master key to spy on the code. Intel sgx was hacked last month and someonw found a way to get the intel master key to spy on the code in the secure enclave. This was why the uhd required a secure sgx system to play disks in pd17 kaby kake intel cpu and sgx enabled motherboard bios. This is also why only onboard graphics was allowed. Guess the guys found the key. Does not matter for me as I buy all my uhd movies but this may be great for those who do not. I find on all my uhd disks they went cheap on the features for menu options.

Ok its been cracked... like to know how they did it. Im guessing they got into sgx intel with master key to spy on the code. Intel sgx was hacked last month and someonw found a way to get the intel master key to spy on the code in the secure enclave. This was why the uhd required a secure sgx system to play disks in pd17 kaby kake intel cpu and sgx enabled motherboard bios. This is also why only onboard graphics was allowed. Guess the guys found the key. Does not matter for me as I buy all my uhd movies but this may be great for those who do not. I find on all my uhd disks they went cheap on the features for menu options.
if no more ripped movies appears, it sounds more like a studios hack.(like orange is the new black)

i'd like to see links to multiple sources officially saying it's cracked. I'm not gonna take your word for it. So far all i've read is "might be cracked, looks like it"

i'd like to see links to multiple sources officially saying it's cracked. I'm not gonna take your word for it. So far all i've read is "might be cracked, looks like it"
I agree with you on this. Bluray has tons of menu type software. I only found one that is on mac that can do uhd menu type stuff.

according to:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/774648-uhd-blu-ray-disc-encryption-finally-cracked/

"The member who posted it, one of the most prolific uploaders on the site, claims this release was achieved through cracking the encryption of the drive itself and not through the more common HDCP stripping and capture method."

What does this mean exactly...."drive itself" ???
This means AACS 2.0 has been cracked. Same thing that happened to bluray along time ago.

This means AACS 2.0 has been cracked. Same thing that happened to bluray along time ago.
So y not have multiple rips or at least 2 rips would have made believers of all of us.
Any UHD disc in THAT drive should reproduce same results right?

max I wrote 2 exe files to switch mpc to hdr inside kodi for pc users. It works sweet across all test files. This will send hdr to tv but leave the hdr panel unlocked for vivid mode but show hdr in all the clips. I tested this among 8 different hdr files to make sure they all looked proper before coding this. Do you have kodi installed? If so I need to send you some xml code and the hdr on.exe hdr off.exe to test. Only thing you will need to do is switch the sony hdr to bt2020 in color to see the full spectrum. You do not need to touch that hdr slider in display options! If this works on your pc ill package it up and release the how to video on youtube and put the files on my server for anyone to use.

Last edited:
Let's not turn this into a cinavia removal topic shall we. It has nothing to do with uhd. Please stay on topic.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Такие дела. "AACS 2.0 is not hacked. This disc (Smurfs 2 PAL) had faulty keys that were exploited. That's no conversion, so THIS is a real 1:1 copy. But other discs do not have this exploit."

So, i think it was only The Smurf Disk with a Exploit. Nothing is hacked. :(

Came home to an UHD bd player firmware (Philips)upgrade ofcourse I'm not upgrading my hardware
Most of u guys are u using Samsung UHD player or opp if I'm not mistaken.

Такие дела. "AACS 2.0 is not hacked. This disc (Smurfs 2 PAL) had faulty keys that were exploited. That's no conversion, so THIS is a real 1:1 copy. But other discs do not have this exploit."

So, i think it was only The Smurf Disk with a Exploit. Nothing is hacked. :(
So why they did not publish the faulty keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back