• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(DVD): Regression problem?

blank

Copying this DVD with CloneDVD2 resulted in WinDVD (11) not seeing the audio.

Using CloneCD works.

It's an asian counterfeit ... (no copy protection)

Pretty sure it worked in the past.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_D_GIMME_SHELTER.ziplog
    144.7 KB · Views: 3
Wrong section, moved. CloneDVD issues do not belong in the AnyDVD section. That said, AnyDVD doesn't touch the audio in any way let alone prevent audio tracks from being seen.

Please provide a CloneDVD logfile, though I'm afraid we probably won't be able to help because you said it yourself, it's a counterfeit. RedFox does not condone or can assist with piracy

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

With AnyDVD 8.1.1.2

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_D_GIMME_SHELTER.ziplog
    144.9 KB · Views: 2
CloneDVD log

With AnyDVD 8.1.1.2

-WinDVD dosen't see that there are 2 audiotracks in the copy
-PowerDVD works

Perhapse a developer can take a look.

Attachments

• GIMME_SHELTER_CDVD2.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 2
If PowerDVD works then CloneDVD did it's job and it's a windvd problem. It's very unlikely CloneDVD is screwing something up.

Ok - I asked because a copy with CloneCD works with WinDVD

I'm not saying it's not possible but unlikely. You can't compare the 2 because CloneCD makes a 1:1 copy. CloneDVD can shrink, remove titles and tracks,...

Are you removing any tracks or titles with CloneDVD?

@Pete or @James can you chime in?

Back