• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvd 2912 still cannot handle The Messengers compression

Kallasways

Not sure if anyone has noticed or not but the so called fixed issue from Version 2.9.1.0: 2007 07 25
- Fix: In rare situations CloneDVD could "overcompress", causing
blocking artifacts and pixelation
does not seem to compress correctly once again in this latest version, not sure about the queen havent tested it out yet.

Not sure if anyone has noticed or not but the so called fixed issue from Version 2.9.1.0: 2007 07 25
- Fix: In rare situations CloneDVD could "overcompress", causing
blocking artifacts and pixelation
does not seem to compress correctly once again in this latest version, not sure about the queen havent tested it out yet.

I'll try getting James' attention.

In the meantime, you're positive you simply haven't produced a bad burn (bad choice of blank media, burning at 16x or higher, etc?)?

a) This is a region 1 disc?
b) The issue is with a full disc backup (full menus, previews, etc)?

I'll try getting James' attention.

In the meantime, you're positive you simply haven't produced a bad burn (bad choice of blank media, burning at 16x or higher, etc?)?

a) This is a region 1 disc?
b) The issue is with a full disc backup (full menus, previews, etc)?

Yes Region 1 had to use shrink once again to get it to show without pixelation throughout the movie. and Yes the issue is with full disck backup.

Sorry, I cannot reproduce this problem.

Back