• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is CDVDM development still continuing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in software development for over 30 yrs. I don't know any professional software house that will give you updates on internal development. People feel so entitled these days.
I have been in software development for over 30 years as well. Your comment is ridiculous. They said the program would be updated with the new engine a LONG time ago and clearly it is not going to happen. So, if the engine is not going to be updated (not the fault of RedFox it appears) then how about supporting the software that you currently still sell to people?

Why are people like you so willing to be such lemmings without questioning anything? Either pull the software, or support it.

Please point to an official statement that the update won't happen! Oh wait, there isn't one. The update is still on the books afaik.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Please point to an official statement that the update won't happen! Oh wait, there isn't one. The update is still on the books afaik.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk
You never disappoint. Chief Officer of Rationalization and Excuses should be your title. Go look and see how many posts talked about moving CDVDM to the new engine, statements that nothing will get fixed until it does etc. You are a complete idiot. Your ridiculous statements might work against people that don't have brains, but if they do, you are screwed. You need to stop commenting on things that should be commented on by RedFox staff. I have said this multiple times before, but you add NOTHING. Other than the fact you have no family nor friends so you have all kinds of time to reply to messages on this forum at all times of day or night.

If RedFox has a reply, I will listen. I don't want to hear a god damned thing from you. Is it that hard for you to simply not reply? If no one from RedFox wants to reply that is a whole separate issue - but any reply from you on topics like this means absolutely nothing.

And your finessing of what was said at the time before and after RedFox were formed are simply offensive. Stop it.

jim2664258 I share your frustration CMDVD's development but I don't appreciate your repeated attempts to shoot the messenger,
The new engine will not be ready for use with CMDVD until Elaborate Bytes and RedFox are happy that it is bug free. This has been stated several times and it looks like it is going to be a long wait. Abusing Ch3vr0n won't help matters he is doing what the moderators are supposed to do including speaking on behalf of the developers so they can carry on developing. In addition he is constantly helping license holders with their problems. If you want to wait for an answer from one of the RedFox staff keep waiting in the mean time show a bit of respect.

@jim2664258 Such behavior and language is both uncalled for and unwanted. I suggest you re-read the forum rules. I know exactly how many posts there are and nothing will indeed get fixed until that engine is ready. Plain and simple, repeatedly asking the same thing over and over won't change that fact. There's not going to be an update until that engine is ready. I'm disappointed too that it hasn't been done yet, but you don't see me insulting other forum members over it.

As to my personal life, you know squat didely about how many friend i have or whether i do or don't have any family, or how much or little time i have to do anything.

As to not wanting to hear anything from me? Well may i suggest you stop asking the same thing over and over again?

Your language is offensive too, and because of it this topic is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back