• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD UHD (4K-HDR)

Sorry Chevy..... I'm not going to show how to copy protected content. As for other users go for it. I've seen first hand 10bit HDR is possible. It does look lok
Iike camera log footage in rec709 mode. The mpc video mimics HDR and looks exactly the same as HDR on hardware players. I used sei edits calibration HDR file to set my TV and mpc to HDR dynamic spectrum and then compared the store bought UHD vs mpc and both were identical. There is only 1 splitter on the market that passes 10bit HDR. I will not put copy write material on my hard drive. I buyy UHD disks. The file sizes of 10bit is over 127gigs raw capture. How the hell is htpc possible with these huge files.

As per the video on mpc this was using public HDR files from oled Samsung samples 10bit HDR main 10. I would be very careful as aacs reads these forums and will track down people who copy movies. I don't need the FBI at my door so UHD is disk only for me. Better to pay then to pay....lol

Still curious on sei edit and HDR injection into a log file. Sample of life of pi is an example of flat image. If you run that in mpc or jazz or walk thru colors demos if you have HDR TV you will see the dynamic range. Play these in Windows 10 movie player the darks are crushed. Play it with mpc with those weird calibration settings it looks like my UHD Samsung player. I'm sure many will come to appreciate what I've discovered when they see it on their HDR TV in 10 bit rec 2020. I'm done with this HDR stuff. If I get HDR triggering I will share this what to seems to be a secret topic on here for anyone to use. Later got to go to work. ..

:rockingchair:
I've got one thing to say about this ' I made a video ' thing. Unless you're willing to post it and PROVE you did what you say you did, you didn't do anything and it serves nobody to brag about something you're not willing to back up. That's the same as me saying 'I've got more money in my bank account then Floyd Mayweather', unless I can prove it that doesn't make it any more true that either of your video claims.

Long story short, PROOF or if didn't happen. As I always say. I'm normally never this blunt but with bragging and statements like that. Put your money where you're mouth is, that's another saying.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
Well stated.
I'll leave it at that.
No proof.lol your right as usual.
Didn't happen ect.
Not getting into this with u.
As much as I would like to.
I guess it was this guy chilling on the rocking chair that tipped u over lol.

Last edited:
General, convert an home movie to HD or something that the then do it. But now that there's a valid reason for not doing it, we can ALL understand the reasoning.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Ummm, what ???
I think you need to proof read you post...:barefoot:

IMG_9407.JPG IMG_9407.JPG
Some unique findings
& my 15th fake picture acording to chevy!!
Yep bc I want to make a big fool of myself.

Last edited:
Sorry Chevy..... I'm not going to show how to copy protected content. As for other users go for it. I've seen first hand 10bit HDR is possible. It does look lok
Iike camera log footage in rec709 mode. The mpc video mimics HDR and looks exactly the same as HDR on hardware players. I used sei edits calibration HDR file to set my TV and mpc to HDR dynamic spectrum and then compared the store bought UHD vs mpc and both were identical. There is only 1 splitter on the market that passes 10bit HDR. I will not put copy write material on my hard drive. I buyy UHD disks. The file sizes of 10bit is over 127gigs raw capture. How the hell is htpc possible with these huge files.

As per the video on mpc this was using public HDR files from oled Samsung samples 10bit HDR main 10. I would be very careful as aacs reads these forums and will track down people who copy movies. I don't need the FBI at my door so UHD is disk only for me. Better to pay then to pay....lol

Still curious on sei edit and HDR injection into a log file. Sample of life of pi is an example of flat image. If you run that in mpc or jazz or walk thru colors demos if you have HDR TV you will see the dynamic range. Play these in Windows 10 movie player the darks are crushed. Play it with mpc with those weird calibration settings it looks like my UHD Samsung player. I'm sure many will come to appreciate what I've discovered when they see it on their HDR TV in 10 bit rec 2020. I'm done with this HDR stuff. If I get HDR triggering I will share this what to seems to be a secret topic on here for anyone to use. Later got to go to work. ..
not only that who's buying 100gig disc
Or storing 65 to75 gig of data, circumvention is not the only problem, for the experts I assume
But the idea I have gets true all of this & more.
& that's not bragging.
& if I had a 3rd of mayweather $$.
U probelly would have the method already released.

Manix don't twist my words? You'll only the up losing. I never said fake, anywhere. You said you had a video on how to do it, yet you refuse to post/link it. As such I said there might not be a video, I did NOT say you didn't know how to do it. COMPLETELY different thing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

manixx, your pictures are supposed to show what ?? I don't see anything exceptional with them.

manixx, your pictures are supposed to show what ?? I don't see anything exceptional with them.
Good, that means you may not understand what's happening here.
10bit 4K HDR files playing back on different devices.
If u think they are pictures of bd disc video then I must have time to waste.

Last edited:
I believe you that it's not the 1080p BD. I have some HDR movies captured on my pc too and they look identical to my original UHD-BD.

I just cant see the point of taking a picture of your tv with your Iphone, you wont be able to show the quality of the video this way.

post a video sample or something... these pictures are useless

I'm only interested in HDR injection for YouTube created content. But this stuff can be used for movies too but that's something I'm going to pass on in this format. But it's interesting testing this stuff. I'd rather be watching the movie in 7.1 then to spend 20 hrs preparing a movie to watch. They only cost 24 bucks. Even Blu-ray I am buying the movies even though I can copy them with dtsdmaster 7.1. Most Uhd packs come with a Blu-ray and UHD disk. I'll give the Blu-ray to my daughter..... lol

I believe you that it's not the 1080p BD. I have some HDR movies captured on my pc too and they look identical to my original UHD-BD.

I just cant see the point of taking a picture of your tv with your Iphone, you wont be able to show the quality of the video this way.

post a video sample or something... these pictures are useless
Agreed,can't tell quality from the pictures,
Since u have them captured u should be able to show them as well?
Or just as excited.

Agreed,can't tell quality from the pictures,
Since u have them captured u should be able to show them as well?
Or just as excited.

I dont know any way to take a proper screenshot of an HDR video.
I use madvr exclusive mode(HDR passthrough) so I cant take screenshot this way.
My screenshot are made in windowed mode (madvr hdr to sdr), so hdr appears a lot darker but you still can see HDR doing its thing.
Sans_titre-2.jpg

Last edited:
I like the 1080p better, the light shinning on the sideboard door looks more natural.
The HDR shot looks like there is some sort of filter over the lens _ like a pair of weak sun glasses.

Like I said you cant take REAL screenshot of an HDR video. This is why it looks darker.
Played properly, hdr version is way better

Like I said you cant take REAL screenshot of an HDR video. This is why it looks darker.
Played properly, hdr version is way better
Correct pictures do it no justice!!
Real life it's awsome!!
Does your files contain HDR? & if so how do u know?
Mpc acts like HDR or duplicates it

I like the 1080p better, the light shinning on the sideboard door looks more natural.
The HDR shot looks like there is some sort of filter over the lens _ like a pair of weak sun glasses.
What's your main viewing apparatus?
Hopefully not a projector?
Then your missing a whole new experience.

Back