• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The number 23

Ken65

Hi I live in Quebec Canada and I wanted to clone the number 23 I saw it in english but when I cloned it it turn out french. I cant see where in my setup to uncheck the french language it all eng. Even in the movie menue it only show french not english any help would be great thanks

Hi I live in Quebec Canada and I wanted to clone the number 23 I saw it in english but when I cloned it it turn out french. I cant see where in my setup to uncheck the french language it all eng. Even in the movie menue it only show french not english any help would be great thanks
It's possible the disc came in french only since it was bought in Quebec.

Hello Iread the article i have power dvd 7 but when i go to audio it say english in clone dvd what does (AC-3/2) mean the movie starts in english but burns only in french. just a litle more help with this issue thanks

i take it the original dvd (the one you are trying to copy) plays in english when you watch it on a dvd player?
you could copy all the available audio (if you're unsure which is the english stream),then when watching the copy select the english audio track by using the audio button on the remote control.

Last edited:
When i go to clone dvd i click next to see the conficguration all is checked then click next audio subtitle settings
i see English doblby AC-3/2 What did i miss

When i go to clone dvd i click next to see the conficguration all is checked then click next audio subtitle settings
i see English doblby AC-3/2 What did i miss

1) Ensure you've selected the proper English audio soundtrack. You can test this by previewing the audio in Powerdvd.

2) Ensure "preserve main menu" is selected in Clonedvd.

3) Choose the proper audio selection from the dvd menu during playback on your standalone dvd player

4) If you choose not to do "2", then you will need to manually select the English audio using your dvd player's remote control.

Last edited:
Back