• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD UHD (4K-HDR)

Futuria

Hello,
I saw some threads talking a little about this, but nothing really clear.

I thought that it was interesting to create a topic that appears on top of forums and answering questions that everybody think about...like...
- Is there actually an issue to make a copy of UHD 4K Blurays ?
- Do Redfox work on this kind of product ?
- What's the problem actually to do this ?

Thanks for your informations.
(sorry for my english)

Yes there's an issue. It's called AACS 2.0 and is as of yet undefeated. Afaik redfox is looking into this but NO, no ETA on when an udh capable version of anydvd will be available. AACS 2.0 is very difficult to crack due to lack of documentation and the UHD system requirements are insane.

Last edited:
Yes there's an issue. It's called AACS 2.0 and is as of yet undefeated. Afaik redfox is looking into this but NO, no ETA on when an udh capable version of anydvd will be available. AACS 2.0 is very difficult to crack due to lack of documentation and the UHD system requirements are insane.

why here there are uhd 4k cracked?? then it is possible!!! <snip>

They arent. They're using a tool such as HDFury to downscale the HDMI / AACS to a less restrictive version that allows capturing, or are capturing a stream. AACS 2.0 has NOT been cracked.

That said, please do not post piracy related links on this forum. Link removed, further links may result in forum action being taken.

They arent. They're using a tool such as HDFury to downscale the HDMI / AACS to a less restrictive version that allows capturing, or are capturing a stream. AACS 2.0 has NOT been cracked.

That said, please do not post piracy related links on this forum. Link removed, further links may result in forum action being taken.
I am not sure if I mentioned it before (I think I may have), but would it be possible to downscale the AACS version and then crack the downscaled version?

No, because in order to downscale AACS2.0 you need to crack it first. Basic AACS has already been cracked

No, because in order to downscale AACS2.0 you need to crack it first. Basic AACS has already been cracked
Oh, okay. Sorry. I misunderstood your post to mean that AACS2.0 had already been successfully downscaled.

no, as i said, they're using a device like the HDFury to downscale the HDMI or something. AACS 2.0 is undefeated.

no, as i said, they're using a device like the HDFury to downscale the HDMI or something. AACS 2.0 is undefeated.
If down scaled u would not get HDR.
Or 10bit/2020 color spec.
U would get sdr.4k 709rec 4:2:2
Or even 1080p 60fps all from the same UHD disc

Last edited:
that's nice test equipment doe.
Don't need it but would like to have.

I did a video on how I did what I did but probelly will NEVER post it.
I will say this total cost of the tools to do what I did was $280. Dollars lol.

to move forward what's really needed is someone who can write HDR meta coding.
& all doors will open.

I did a video on how I did what I did but probelly will NEVER post it.
I will say this total cost of the tools to do what I did was $280. Dollars lol.
I feel the same as you. I had a video (as you know) that showed some stuff too but refused to post it as well. Max.... are you maxim69 on youtube doing oppo uhd 4k movie reviews? It sounds like you in the videos? Just curious..... might not be as you have philips uhd player.....this guy has oppo uhd player.

Last edited:
to move forward what's really needed is someone who can write HDR meta coding.
& all doors will open.
Seiedit is the tool we need to inject hdr data into the file to trigger the command for the tv switch to hdr mode. Personally having hdr in vivid mode give you way more control over hdr image in mpc. You are limited in tv options once hdr is switched. If you watch hdr with back lighting from a window its bad. Hdr in dark room is amazing. Hdr in mpc with back light looks better. This is the downfall of hdr in tvs with a room that has alot of ambient light. These films were made to watch in theaters where there is 0 ambient light. The oled a walk thru hdr looks bad in movie player in windows10. In mpc with those setting I shared you see the dark areas of the sky as well as the sun sky and clouds and reflection detail. Only reason is because of the hdr calibration grey scale bars. Seiedit has a cloud demo file that will switch hdr on your tv. You can use this to adjust gamma, contrast and brightness on your tv to calibrate it or leave your tv in normal mode and calibrate mpc to match hdr grey scale bars and get the same result. Im so glad mpc has -100 to +100 sliders to allow for huge adjustment of the contrast, brightness and saturation levels. The 2 important ones.are brightness and contrast! Hdr tvs can extend there contrast and brightness levels way past bluray spec and make hdr material pop. But like I said use those calibration settings on a bluray.... want to puke as each format is set within a certain level of contrast, saturation and brightness. All hdr is is higher contrast and brightness and saturation. I do have my tv Set to bt2020 when playing hdr in mpc. This is important.

Like I said 8bit Is what u get.
With no HDR
U can get that off a regular bluray.
Lol
& HD furry or whatever it's called is down scaled HDR over 1.4 probelly downgrades 10bit to 8bit too
So that's useless
This is what I find confusing; yeah, I see that it's passing 8 bit colour, but then the OP goes onto to say "Passing Rec2020 and HDR really surprised me"
I realize that you can still have 8bit and Rec2020...
So the splitter is allowing HDR with only 8bit colour ???

I don't know all of the terminology on the OP's signal info screen in his screen shots.

EDIT:
Just saw it _ HDR Meta Data present.

Yes 8 bit is possible but looks horrible.
Try playing that back see what u get? an up scaled sdr with no hdr.(1080p) To 4K
Who wants that?
All that info is what on the disc but accessing it
Is what's interesting

IMG_9406.JPG
For those who say there is no difference in quality planet earth is running on my vizo 4K LCD no hdr on this early addition vizo4k series but u can still see the water drops,10bit makes an 8bit HD tv look better .IMG_9399.JPG :rockingchair:
Seiedit is the tool we need to inject hdr data into the file to trigger the command for the tv switch to hdr mode. Personally having hdr in vivid mode give you way more control over hdr image in mpc. You are limited in tv options once hdr is switched. If you watch hdr with back lighting from a window its bad. Hdr in dark room is amazing. Hdr in mpc with back light looks better. This is the downfall of hdr in tvs with a room that has alot of ambient light. These films were made to watch in theaters where there is 0 ambient light. The oled a walk thru hdr looks bad in movie player in windows10. In mpc with those setting I shared you see the dark areas of the sky as well as the sun sky and clouds and reflection detail. Only reason is because of the hdr calibration grey scale bars. Seiedit has a cloud demo file that will switch hdr on your tv. You can use this to adjust gamma, contrast and brightness on your tv to calibrate it or leave your tv in normal mode and calibrate mpc to match hdr grey scale bars and get the same result. Im so glad mpc has -100 to +100 sliders to allow for huge adjustment of the contrast, brightness and saturation levels. The 2 important ones.are brightness and contrast! Hdr tvs can extend there contrast and brightness levels way past bluray spec and make hdr material pop. But like I said use those calibration settings on a bluray.... want to puke as each format is set within a certain level of contrast, saturation and brightness. All hdr is is higher contrast and brightness and saturation. I do have my tv Set to bt2020 when playing hdr in mpc. This is important.[/QU

Last edited:
I've got one thing to say about this ' I made a video ' thing. Unless you're willing to post it and PROVE you did what you say you did, you didn't do anything and it serves nobody to brag about something you're not willing to back up. That's the same as me saying 'I've got more money in my bank account then Floyd Mayweather', unless I can prove it that doesn't make it any more true that either of your video claims.

Long story short, PROOF or if didn't happen. As I always say. I'm normally never this blunt but with bragging and statements like that. Put your money where you're mouth is, that's another saying.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back