• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.
No he cannot. Official download links only. This isn't an illegal download links forum.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

it's just an official patch from cyberlink to get from build 1410 to build 1418

Nothing illegal here.

That's not what was the problem. Before a certain user deleted the post, he was asking if a certain "extreme cloud edition" or something could be "uploaded" somewhere else, to which i responded "no he (you in this case) cannot". Official links are just fine, some random filehost is not.

now that powerdvd 17 final is available lets see if we can get uhd blurays to play.

Going to have to try trial to see if my HDR test files from oled demos switch HDR on TV. Not going to buy..... I just bought a new UHD hardware player so no point.....lpcm flac is something new for audio.

Does anybody have a link for the LIVE version (the subscription based one)?

Already 7 UHD movies in 2 weeks...... Curious to see if oled HDR main 10 demos will work with trial.... Also like to try mkvs. Powerdvd has always had weird issues with mkv.

Just tried to install PowerDVD Live version but the Cyberlink Application Manager downloads version 16 so UHD Blu-ray does not work. Either they have not managed to update Live version/servers yet or they will release live version 17 later. So it seems it's back to the bundled japanese version for now...

As soon as Cyberlink told me that because I'm a prior, paying customer, I became eligible for a $10 discount if I purchased the full PowerDVD 17 Ultra (no upgrade, just the full installation file) so I went and paid for the product today.

This time, I installed it on my new Windows 10 Pro laptop, which doesn't have all the specs needed to play the UHD Blu-ray discs, but I'll just use just for the newest Blu-ray discs.

As soon as Cyberlink told me that because I'm a prior, paying customer, I became eligible for a $10 discount if I purchased the full PowerDVD 17 Ultra (no upgrade, just the full installation file) so I went and paid for the product today.
I have received same email today. and this coupon (EarlyBird10) 10% off has working and with upgrade version. I purchased upgrade version

PowerDVD Live is now sending out updates to version 17. Can report it plays UHD Blu-ray fine.

PowerDVD Live is now sending out updates to version 17. Can report it plays UHD Blu-ray fine.

Got it myself. ISO playback is a no go unfortunately but that was expected...

We need Redfox to make a miracle happen

@ocean

Thanks, but that's the old "beta" version: final version is 17.0.1523.60

So got a firmwareupdate for the HDMI onboard chip yesterday, from ASRock
support. Had only short time to test, but this seems to solve my HD Audiostream
issue. But the 3D Blu-ray playback is still broken for me. All switches correctly
with KODI MVC build, but I get a picture with black, white and colored stripes.
It looks like a HDCP issue I saw in some other systems, but here I see the video
in background, normally if it is a HDCP issue you don't.
With PowerDVD 15 the software can't switch to 3D. It shows a message that the
HDMI 1.4 etc. monitor can't be recognized (something like that).
Hey Gizzmo, I'm having issues with my mkv movies. There is a loud popping noise ever so often when playing the movies. I'm not sure why, but I know it don't happen when playing the movies using my amd video card. It only happens when using the onboard HDMI. I'm gonna try uninstalling and reinstalling the intel graphics driver. Thanks and how is your setup? Also, is it a Bios update u got that fixed your audio issues?

Back